• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    It's been some time since Kike showed up, so I guess you guys are not that updated as people who go to spanish forums.

Well, Kike has put Crystal Shards a bit on hold, 'cause he restarted working on his old Opal/Coral (remember it? :P), so I don't know much more about what will he do here on PC (perhaps he'll show up with Opal/Coral here also? Hope so...)

Anyway, that's all I know and can tell about Kike's hacking life.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Yeah, I pm'd him a week or two ago and he didn't respond so I found it wierd. I guess that's why.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Oh, Guys i'm on Opal/Coral now, i'll give a break on to CS. I think this hack will be continued in a month aproximately. If the Mods want they can close the thread for that time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Oh, Guys i'm on Opal/Coral now, i'll give a break on to CS. I think this hack will be continued in a month aproximately. If the Mods want they can close the thread for that time.

You really return to Opal/Coral? Man I've waited for that a loooong time xD

~Cya, UnitRico

.Brendan

Years
    Love this hack especially the Kanto / Johto swictharoo.

The Mapping is exqusite, love the Bellsprout tower, good luck with this hack. Supporting this.

~Brendan~

Years
    But now, he stopped working on this for some time, and he get back to Coral/Opal, the best hack I have ever seen!

Years
    I see that you are using a modified version of my Prof. Elm sprite and I would like proper credit for said sprite.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    i'm guessing that the game will start again soon.i hope a beta of this game comes out before februrary.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I could have sworn I posted something on this one... Oh well, I do enjoy Johto remakes, they make me happy. I mean it is a good region, right? It's very sad that you will not be working on it in the near future. Well, I hope you come back to it, Good luck.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Actually, he said he'll work back on this one in about a month or so.
    Anyways, yes, this is probably one of the best Johto remakes that came out, this would be very good competition against Shiny Gold.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hi, i'm here to say some stuff. I will be back on this soon, i just got to have some time. Don't worry, sooner or later i will do something, i just haven't time right now.
    P.S.: Avatar, credits for the Elm sprite are in the 1st post now. Thnx.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    It's good to hear this'll be back.
    Any heads up we should be waiting for when this comes back, though?

Anyways, I'm glad to see that Opal/Coral is down, because it's pretty grueling work when you are working on two, even if you're just watching!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    Hi, i'm here to say some stuff. I will be back on this soon, i just got to have some time. Don't worry, sooner or later i will do something, i just haven't time right now.

yay your back cant wait for updates

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    Nice to see your back working on Crystal Shards Kike.
    What sought of updates are you planning on doing? :P.

Anyways, good work so far.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years

According to what Kike said i this post I don't think he's quite working on CS YET. give him a wek or two to collect his ideas and then lets see what he's come up with. (no sense pressurizing the cabin at ground level, you do that after you're flying)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    My opinion is that he will simply either work on both (hectic route) or put OPal/Coral on hiatus thus giving him time to collect even more awesome ideas to ad into it. either way only the really awesome games take a long time to make.
    (you just gotta keep your eye on the prize)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back