• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Dark Crystal Version (BETA 1.0 Released!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Sad, I actually wanted to see this finished.

I'm actually away from continuing the game. I never said disbanded, but I actually plan to continue this sometime again. I can't tell when but it will be depending on my mood.

More DS-to-GBA Music I've recently done for a long time:

Route 34 Theme

Route 38

Route 42/Lake of Rage Theme

Enjoy!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 11, 2017
Wow, this looks fantastic AF! I'm looking forward to this...
AMAZING WORK THOUGH!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 11, 2017
As I can see in your screenshot with Starly, the one you used to defeat the grunt, has a grammar problem. It should be: "You really have got to be kidding me!" rather than, "You really got to be kidding me!". Cuz, it sounds a bit weird when you read it.

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Oh, this looks grand.
I've not played the Beta but everything looks amazing.

And, the music is spot on, I'm a huge fan of hacks with new music, and this one takes the biscuit for me ~

Good job! ~

Years
(This is totally awesome, the design is mine and i want 29 copies... just kidding XD)
As for the features and screenshots it looks really good, does it include new pokemon cries and move power updates such as high jump kick's buff in gen 5 and fire blast/hydro pump/thunder/blizzard/etc nerf in gen 6?

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Sorry for bumping such an old post (I forgot if the cutoff was 1 or 2 months) but I just played through the first beta and I really enjoyed it.

So far my team is Shinrina (Grovyle), POWERFUL (Staravia), Iron Hulk (Aron), and Nappy (Machop).

I look forward to the next release. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2016
I LOVED your hack. I have an Azumaril and a Vivillon waiting to get past those guys in the cave blocking the road. Please i want to play the rest sooooo bad. Btw i found something. When you all of your pokemon are incapacitated you go to soothapolis pokemon center. But its ok i loved your work and wanna play more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back