• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Now i've get to Moriaheat, but the passage to the Pok?Center is BLOCKED

Also there is some bug in these images in attachment.

Last edited:

Deoxysguy

Deoxyaholic AND Scizorholic
    Years
    How do I get into slateport? I got the 2nd badge. But team Magma is blocking the entrance. Also THIS IS A SERIOUSLY AWESOME HACK DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!

Edit: Yes I mean MAGMA.

Last edited:

kamikazee

The Dragon Slayer
    Years
    @ Deoxysguy: If you go all the way to the left from where the magma guys are you'll find a little passage where you can walk by a tree.

Love this hack and can't wait for it to be finished. One question though, what's with all the people that are just in the game and they don't say anything when you talk to them?

Deoxysguy

Deoxyaholic AND Scizorholic
    Years
    Hey, thanks. Oh the people that don't talk to me are usually non-trainers on a route. Or most of the people in North-Najio anyway. It's weird.

Years
    Bug Report in the images. Is Pikachu a Rock? And another thing, after I enter in the cave next to Lilycove the game resets! And a glitch updated my trainer card to have the two last badges.

Years
    Netto-kun said:
    Bug Report in the images. Is Pikachu a Rock? And another thing, after I enter in the cave next to Lilycove the game resets! And a glitch updated my trainer card to have the two last badges.
    yeah i got that problem too
    dark E must fix this glitch

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Are you playing it on a Visual Boy adance? Also, you may wanna ask that through PM or throught the general questions. Anyway, I love the hack Dark_E, but is there away to get to the eighth gymleader?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    aww, I'm stuck.
    Have gotten the 2nd badge, in Slateport, gave the Devon goods to Stern, and no idea where to go now..

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
    Alright... in the next version this bug will be fixed:

Preview:
    Pokémon Dark Future

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
    Yeah dude, a near finished hack! PS: ik heb de movesets van jouw pokemon veranderd :P

ow, nad did anyone notice some invisible path when you go to pineco rocks, i'll try to get a picture soon

Last edited by a moderator:

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    i have one question, why is roselia's name changed to fyureon? (or something like that) and this game is fun i can't wait to see the final release. And i cant seem to find wallys house in the beta.

pencilbuddy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    I tryed pokemon dark futre 3 its a 10/10

when is pokemon dark future 4.0 coming out

the download is on this fourm click on last then go down you will find the beta

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back