• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati

Staff User
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    And I lose against tooo strong trainers
    i dont had any badge and there was trainers with 31 level pokemons

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Dark_E said:
    Surely I will not =p

If every goes well, this friday the next version will come out... But if something goes wrong, or something doesn't work correct...
    Then maybe the next version will be released n the end of Oktober, since I will be gone for a week on my exchange to Slovakia...

Great news dark_E and I've always wanted to be an exchange student:D

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
  • I wasn't trying to be mean just Stating that There was probably a Problem, A.K.A Stating the Obviouss (or at least what i thought was Obviouss) Sorry for making everyone start Flaming me :'(

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
  • Hello people,

Yes, I'm back after my week in Slovakia!
    I had a great time, but I really missed my girlfriend and ofcourse my favorite hobby: Pok?mon!

So now that I've one week vacation I'll start my work again.

You'll be hearing from me soon!

Rencudia

Toothless Bald Old Hag <3
    Years
  • i try and open the file on visual boy adavance 1.7 then a error comes up saying "error reading image D/unzipped/darkfuturer2" do i have something on the wrong setting or something?

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Dark_E said:
    Hello people,

Yes, I'm back after my week in Slovakia!
    I had a great time, but I really missed my girlfriend and ofcourse my favorite hobby: Pok?mon!

So now that I've one week vacation I'll start my work again.

You'll be hearing from me soon!

Yay your back awesome, I expect to see some screenies.

H@KKER

rom-hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2007
    dragon122 said:
    look at his signature there stand that it he will release the beta today
    no,in his sig it said he would be back today, not release a beta today

SMRT

Banned
    Years
    • US
    • Seen May 11, 2006
    i found the starter pics there sik! btw can i use ur water type starters 4 my game? this one ->
    Pokémon Dark Future
    can i aslo use:
    Pokémon Dark Future

Rea

A Lone Flower
    Years
  • Uum...I think I've found a small glitch wit hthe game, but I don't know if it's my visualboy being stupid.
    In Pok?mon battles, the HP of my pok?mon starts at 999 each time, and it takes a long time to have it reach back to normal. Because of this...my pok?mon don't faint either.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Rea said:
    Uum...I think I've found a small glitch wit hthe game, but I don't know if it's my visualboy being stupid.
    In Pok?mon battles, the HP of my pok?mon starts at 999 each time, and it takes a long time to have it reach back to normal. Because of this...my pok?mon don't faint either.
    Did you use any codes? because that sounds like the inf. Hp code. anyhow thats what you call a 'good glitch' anyhow, like i said this hack is awsome KUTAW (keep up the awsome work)

Dark_E

No Saint, No Saviour
    Years
  • @ Locke Yggdrasill,

Yeah, I hope I'll finish the last events this week.

@ jc_rcw,

Coming up this week!

@ SMRT,

No, these Pok?mon are property of Sammie how joined up with Dark Future Inc.
    No use for other hacks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back