• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    some one does not know there pokemon *looks at dirtybarz* Dark_E i play your hack everyday and when i was playing on the side with the fire goat i helped wally get his first pokemon and it was a Shiny Blue Ralts Thats just down right lucky!

Locke Yggdrasill

You have not the right.
    Years
    some one does not know there pokemon *looks at dirtybarz* Dark_E i play your hack everyday and when i was playing on the side with the fire goat i helped wally get his first pokemon and it was a Shiny Blue Ralts Thats just down right lucky!
    someone does not know their grammar. ;D
    and, Kamikazee, the demo ends...I'm pretty sure at the 7th gym, so you have a ways to go. I'm not sure how to help ye, though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    ok sorryyy my bad no need to get rude about it :| and yes i do no my pokemon....... where do you go for the 3rd badge?

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2006
    hi can someone make ips patch of new beta dark future because when i open file then write it can't be open file.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2013
    help

how am i sposed to get to slateport when team magma's in the way EDIT:nevermind

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    OK ERMMM where do i go to get the 5th badge ????
    ok never mind i work it out does this hack finish after that badge.... do i have to wait for next version for badge 6 7 and 8
    i found MEW but need surf??--clues to find it?

Last edited:

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    amnesiahacker said:
    No maer what size the hack is (as long as the destination rom is the same size) the patch will work
    No, the HACK is too big, The Edit... So the IPS can't hold all the edited stuff and wont create a Patch. It will give you this error if you try:
    "Your Modified file has changes at or beyond the 16 MB mark. The IPS format is unable to address those offsets. The generated file will only contain changes below that point."

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    jet 500 said:
    But when i open game the vba has write a message
    What version do you have... I have read this thread long enough to know that getting the latest Version of VBA fixes problems. Also, I just thought it was sort of weird that you had the rom in your System Files...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back