• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    Dark_Evan said:
    the game reset when i enter team aqua hideout

what should i do???

Simple...don't go in, you should always search the thread before posting to see if any topic has been brought up, that one has already been discussed in this thread, anyways.....keep up the great work Dark_E, always looking forward to playing your hacks.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    ive started to play the hck and i done the third gym now what do i do i cant find any roots to the 4th one

hi i been playin the game for a bit and ive just done the third badge but i dont know what to do from there

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2006
    Can someone please give me a link to the IPS for this game? Do not tell me to go back a few pages, all I want is a valid link.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    if you would just go back and read you would know that you can't patch this game with an ips it is too big and would damage the rom. General Rule/Rule of Thumb: before you post do 2 things: 1) Go back and read from the beginning of the thread 2) THINK!!!!!. jeez some people

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
    Anyways, I have a small glitch on the water route Petalburg-Dewford.
    There is a small island with a ruin maniac I believe with a sandslash, near the former Regice cave. I don't know how i got on the island, but I can't get off anymore. I wish I could add screenshot.
    Stupid 15 posts rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2006
    really wierd glitch i found its an entrance to a secret base when i was in captain sterns place full of those scinetists

heres a picture

Pokémon Dark Future

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    can anyone tell me where to go after team aqua steals the submarine from capt. stern and where do i get the HM called dive? i have six badges already and im stuck

pencilbuddy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    I dont know if it is wild or dark future but the game wont let me get to evergrande what do i do plese tell me it cant be because i am using gs codes

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2006
    question for those who played, or better yet, has created this hack.

it's the ruby hack, pokemon dark future. good game so far, but every time i surf in the cave where the magma hideout is, the game keeps on resetting itself. wtf, help!!!!!

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    if you cant find the download link pm me and i will send it to you.......

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    to dennylaw it is supposed to do that. that is all the further he has gotten. once you get there the game is over and you just have to wait till he posts again with another update. If you don't like it then too bad

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back