• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkViolet (Full Version Released)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I'm loving beta 2, I've only experienced one glitch so far, after delivering the letter to Oak when you go yo Viridian I can't start the event where you battle Team Rocket amd meeting Kamon for the first time afterwards. I was able to bypass it though by going to the side of it, I'm not sure if anyone else experienced the problem.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    I'm loving beta 2, I've only experienced one glitch so far, after delivering the letter to Oak when you go yo Viridian I can't start the event where you battle Team Rocket amd meeting Kamon for the first time afterwards. I was able to bypass it though by going to the side of it, I'm not sure if anyone else experienced the problem.
    Someone else experienced that glitch earlier today, it's already fixed in the latest update.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Just want to know if dratini has been edited picked 1 up and it hasnt evolved its 30+
    Dratini evolves at Lv50 in DarkViolet, because you can't find a wild Dratini until Route 23, which isn't in Beta 2. Dragonair then evolves into Dragonite at Lv64.

(I said 'wild' because you can still get a Dratini from the Game Corner, which is what you did)

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • Found a bug, Sucker Punch stills hits even if I'm not using any attacking moves or healing up, plus I found an Omega Stone already at the tower...

Hrm, interesting for pointing that out. It definitely works when the user uses it against the target, but there may be a banking problem. I'll redo that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Just so you guys know, I am writing a Pokedex/Evolution guide for Beta 2, so stay tuned if you have any questions regarding locations, evolutions, etc.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Bug Found, my game sometimes went freeze when I send out my Magnezone in trainer battles...
    I used a Magnezone during testing and that's never happened once. Would you mind telling me details like which trainers it froze?

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2019
    I used a Magnezone during testing and that's never happened once. Would you mind telling me details like which trainers it froze?
    Normally on Boss trainers(GYM Leaders, Archer, Giovanni, Blue etc) and trainers with pokemon carrying berries. But somtime the problem does occour on random trainers for unknown reason. Oh, and my Magnezone is carrying a QuickClaw, I don't know if that might be the reason of the freezing. And the same thing happended to when my Magnezone was still a Magneton.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Yea I have noticed the same thing but mine started slowing down since I got to route 3 some of the battle are really laggy, but maybe it's the emulator I'm playing on.

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • The Pidgey family moveset should be changed because it sucks. My Pidgeotto is on level 30 and still has Tackle, Sand Attack, Quick Attack and Gust. That is fairly lame and uncalled for.

Back