• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Do i have to patch a vanilla version because every time i patch using the delta emerald gba file it says the patch doesnt match the file

Edit: ignore this, the save is actually still compatible with the updated version after i applied the patch to a vanilla file

Last edited:

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    STIckER, may I know... For what is the use of notebook in Wallys'room in Petalburg ?

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    Fixed now!
    Also I made Smeargle available in Desert Underpass until I figure out how to fix Artisan Cave. To have this fixes, you have to re-download the patch and patch your vanilla Emerald rom once again.

Thank you😁.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hi Stiker, I have a few suggestions to make this and Mega Blue better than they already are
    1. Offline Wonder Trade (I have seen other hacks do this)
    2. Optional Gen 6 Exp Share
    3. HM removal (Make it so you still need the HM but not have it on any Pokemon
    If you can read this, thanks for an awesome hack

Years
    Version 1.1.1 is out!
    The new update includes:
    • New Features
      • You no longer need to smash rocks in Rusturf Tunnel to get HM04 Strength
    • Bugfixes
      • Bugs on Route 121 and Mossdeep City where you take control of NPC and game just breaks are fixed permanently (cutscene on Route 121 is restored to how it originally was)
      • Froslass now can learn Ice Beam as intended
      • Charizardite X and Glalitite are at their respective places now
      • Artisan Cave's wild encounter bug is fixed, now you can catch Smeargle there
      • Some more text error fixes

For more details and download link - check the main post.

Years
    Is there a way to make perfect IVs in the game?

Nope, there isn't.

Where is Ampharosite? I can't find it here in v1.1.1 https://imgur.com/eVUgjtl

Okay, so you're the third person now reporting that this or that Mega Stone is missing. So I reassigned some Mega Stones to different flags, so now they should appear. Also that means some Mega Stones you picked up earlier will reappear again in your current save file. Everything should work fine in new saves, though.
    And, of course, you need to redownload a patch again, yeah.

P.S. I really like your signature X)

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    Everything should work fine in new saves, though.
    And, of course, you need to redownload a patch again, yeah.

P.S. I really like your signature X)

Thank you for the new fixed version.

About my signature, thank you. 😁.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Playing this and Mega blue simultaneously so I can get around to completing the Pokédex. You've done a fantastic job man, especially with the HQ mixer for the cries. It truly feels like a demake of the highest quality!

Years
    Started playing this hack. I know this is small thing.

https://imgur.com/zDuJvCF - If
    https://imgur.com/zDuJvCF - So

I also have a question. Do you have a plan to expand TM50 up to Tm100 just like in ORAS?

Nice emerald hack! Good job.

Thanks, I'll be sure to fix it for the new update! Just update your link to your second image, so I can see where this bug occurs, as now it's just the same link as the first one.

And no, I have no plans to expand TMs. Expanding Items pocket storage spawned a lot of bugs already, and I don't know how many bugs another bag expansion will cause.

Years
    Sorry for posting the same link, I didn't notice it when I posted it. Here it is,

https://imgur.com/iH087uP

Fixed now! You can redownload a full patch from the main post or apply a small patch provided below to your Delta Emerald v1.1.1 rom.
    Use Lunar IPS or any other IPS patcher to apply the Quickfix patch.

Attachments

• Delta Emerald v1.1.1 Quickfix 1.ips
      20 bytes · Views: 7
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2020
    Hi STikER,
    I made an account just now to say how thankful I am for this hack! After playing Gen4+ I had trouble having fun playing Gen3, as I always wished for the necessary improvements included in the later generations. And you fully remedied those concerns!

Here are some Bugs I found:
    1. Fatal Crash: When highlighting (not even selecting) the Protector item in the bag the game crashes. (This is a big problem for me, as my save is affected and my last backup that does not have it is quite old.)
    2. Weird text-wrapping glitch: Net Ball item has a weird glitch when viewed in the bag. The game definitely struggles and fails to display the text correctly.
    3. Visual Ditto Registration Bug: When catching your first Ditto and the Ditto has transformed into another Pokemon, the Pokedex entry of the transformed Pokemon will show as registred. However, this is only a visual bug and not of high priority, since a quick check in the Pokedex confirms successful registration of Ditto.
    4. Bug: The guy telling you how the hidden values of your Pokemon look like just tells you that all Pokemon are average, have HP as best value, etc. Is that a bug of the Pokemon generation algorithm, with the man telling the truth or a bug with the man just telling you garbage?
    5. Fatal Crash: When fighting Torkoal in the Fiery Path, sometimes the game just crashes. I have tested this multiple times. It appears, Torkoal may know an attack, which causes this, as the crash always occurs when Torkoal attacks and not necessarily in the first turn, as three of its attacks still work as intended. (This bug was observed in 1.0.2, so it may not be there anymore.)

Edit: And I absolutely love your avatar! As having Quilava as favorite Pokemon and having Quilava avatars myself in most accounts, I can only rejoice at this sight.

Last edited:
    Back