• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Years
  • Oh great, so covet or baby roll eyes then?

Thanks

If you mean Charm and Baby-Doll Eyes, then yes.

I was thinking... since Gallade is one of my favorite Pokémon, I wonder if I can trade a Pokémon holding a Dawn Stone from Mega Blue. Is it possible?

Well, you can trade between those games only in the post-game, so I suggest you better wait for the next update (which is coming very soon I promise), where I made Dawn Stone accessible earlier in the game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    Is there a bug, that ghost types are immune to Fairy moves? Idk, never hitting fairy type moves against ghost types
    am using Gardevoir with Drain kiss, if thats important

Years
  • Just to further expand my point about mega evolutions happening automatically in double battles...I noticed that this mainly occurs if the pokemon holding a mega stone is in the second slot of the party during battle. Once again I do not know if this is a bug, or this is how it worked in oras...

Years
  • Is there a bug, that ghost types are immune to Fairy moves? Idk, never hitting fairy type moves against ghost types
    am using Gardevoir with Drain kiss, if thats important

Yeah, I noticed something is wrong with Fairy type effectiveness table. I'll look into that.

Just to further expand my point about mega evolutions happening automatically in double battles...I noticed that this mainly occurs if the pokemon holding a mega stone is in the second slot of the party during battle. Once again I do not know if this is a bug, or this is how it worked in oras...

It is indeed a bug. But it's a bug from a Battle Engine Upgrade, so I probably would not be able to fix that issue.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    In Granit Cave after E4 there is a woman in 2nd last floor which causes the game to freeze after talking to her
    In Shoal cave you can get endless Slowbronites from the old man

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Also there's a funny "glitch" in Flannery's gym, one of the trainers has a level 50 (!) Masquerain

Update

OK here's another funny glitch, one of the children of an Leafeon and Jolteon hatched to an....Leafeon! So i loaded back that save file and put the egg in the PC

This error didn't happened when i breed my Flareon and my Jolteon

Last edited:
    Years
  • OK my Leafeon and Jolteon had love and gave me 3 Eevee eggs

Does the water stone apears somewhere else quicker, or only in the abandon ship?

Hmm according to this https://serebii.net/pokearth/hoenn/route106.shtml Elliot will give me an water stone is that right?

No, Water Stone's location wasn't changed.

In Granit Cave after E4 there is a woman in 2nd last floor which causes the game to freeze after talking to her
    In Shoal cave you can get endless Slowbronites from the old man

Will check those two, thanks for spotting.

Also there's a funny "glitch" in Flannery's gym, one of the trainers has a level 50 (!) Masquerain

Yes, I am aware about this. Soon this Masquerain will haunt me in my nightmares...

OK here's another funny glitch, one of the children of an Leafeon and Jolteon hatched to an....Leafeon! So i loaded back that save file and put the egg in the PC

This error didn't happened when i breed my Flareon and my Jolteon

Looks like expanded Pokémon don't produce their base form's eggs for some reason. I'll check what's wrong, but not promising a fix yet in the upcoming update.

Looks pretty neat. The breeding mechanics are updated?

No, they are not.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    I downloaded this a few days ago and have really been enjoying it, made an account here just to let you know I ran into what I can only assume is a bug while training for Winonna, I went down to the cutscene after Foretree of Shelly leaving for Mt.Pyre, and my character's spirte palette changed slightly, I lost control of them and was put in control of a grunt. The cutscene tried to progress but the tiles ended up glitching and bugging out and I couldn't control anything. I dunno where exactly to report things like this but I thought it would be helpful to know about?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Yes, I am aware about this. Soon this Masquerain will haunt me in my nightmares...

Looks like expanded Pokémon don't produce their base form's eggs for some reason. I'll check what's wrong, but not promising a fix yet in the upcoming update.

1.Haha me too😅
    2.OK, i'll stop playing till this issue is fixed then, good luck hommie😙

Update

OK changed my mind, i put them eggs to the Eevees box until that error will be fixed

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2020
    I can't acces the fourth floor on Lilycove's Deparment Store (It's the one where they sell TMs)

Years
  • I downloaded this a few days ago and have really been enjoying it, made an account here just to let you know I ran into what I can only assume is a bug while training for Winonna, I went down to the cutscene after Foretree of Shelly leaving for Mt.Pyre, and my character's spirte palette changed slightly, I lost control of them and was put in control of a grunt. The cutscene tried to progress but the tiles ended up glitching and bugging out and I couldn't control anything. I dunno where exactly to report things like this but I thought it would be helpful to know about?

Yes, this is major bug and it occurs every time you enter a battle or a menu when you're close to those Aqua Grunts, regardless of whether you beat Winona or not. I fixed it already for the next update, along with a lot of other bug fixes. Right know the only way to break out from it is to try to Fly somewhere or enter a building while controlling a Grunt. Still, thanks for reporting.

Back