• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Destiny Version

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    It seems that you have positioned your PokePic(s) a tad too high. There are actually a few commands you can use to coordinate them, and if memory serves me correctly, they are "0x0" on the x axis (horizontally) and "0x4" on the y axis (vertically). I might be wrong, but just experiment with the "0x_" digits, and eventually you'll get it right. Hope this helps in some ways!

Edit:
    I read what I wrote, and I felt that you might not be able to understand, but if you did, you can ignore this edit. Basically what I wanted to add was that the PokePic script is something like this:

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
    lock
    faceplayer
    showpokepic 0xFD 0x0 0x4
    msgbox @text
    callstd 0x4
    closeonkeypress
    hidepokepic
    release
    end

#org @hi
    = [Insert Text Here]

So basically, the bolded parts are the parts that determine the coordination/position of the PokePic on the screen. Hope this time it's clearer :O

Very clear, thanks.

I'll do that soon.
    But:

85c63e75fe86a6b4be4180f85547481d.png

Added more tiles, and a sort of intro scene, the player has an odd dream, where a mystic pokemon and a strange man await, the player is threatened by the man for his pursuit, and the player then wakes.

Years
  • Thanks!! <3

Added water tiles, and a text box.

In addition to what Pinkish Purple said, Kyoko1 has created a tutorial that is (I think) fully based off of ASM. Which means, you don't have to replace Pokemon mugshots with your NPC/Trainer mugshots (Sorry I can't link it yet, ain't got no 15++ posts :O).

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    In addition to what Pinkish Purple said, Kyoko1 has created a tutorial that is (I think) fully based off of ASM. Which means, you don't have to replace Pokemon mugshots with your NPC/Trainer mugshots (Sorry I can't link it yet, ain't got no 15++ posts :O).

What.
    I've no desire for NPC Mugshots?
    Those pictures with Pokémon are suppose to be Pokémon.
    Pinkish Purple was telling me how t set the pictures in the screen properly.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015

Currently a Work In Progress by Kyoko1.
    But, The Digger's Game is in Destiny.
    The only source for certain items like shards, and fossils.

Back