• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Diamond Advanced (PDA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
Years
  • I don't think he has given up. I mean, the beta comes out in 4 days, he probably hard at work putting in finishing touches. Have more faith, you guys!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I don't think he has given up. I mean, the beta comes out in 4 days, he probably hard at work putting in finishing touches. Have more faith, you guys!
    2 days. And he won't be able to release it until he gets a scripter (which he should do). Many people think it is "sad" when the owner of the hack doesn't script for his/herself. So I think that MXH should do it himself.

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
  • I brushed up on my scripting skills a bit. All i need to study on is a Follow Me script or apllying movements. i'd love to help you guys out so the beta can be released.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • read the previous posts
    He specifically said it would be released then IF they got a got a scripter. just be patient

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
  • Now I'm just thinking that this hack has been completely abandoned. None of the staff have been giving updates, and MxH has just gone plain missing. I won't expect the beta to be out tomorrow, next month, or even a year later... This was a really great idea, sad to see it go down the drain like this... :(

*goes to remove this from supporting hacks list due to inactivity*

NekoRobin

>______>
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Everyone!
    Jade/Diamond was a bootlegged translation of Telefang.
    Also..
    There is telefang 2 with NON-POKEMON-STYLED sprites..

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • This would be a good sprite:
    Pokémon Diamond Advanced (PDA)

Anyway, I agree with Nrox, MxH hasn't even signed in on MSN for the past... month. This should maybe be closed.

Last edited:

Genghoul

Composer & Aspiring ROM Hacker
    Years
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    Pokémon Diamond Advanced (PDA)

You posted it wrong. But did you get permission to use that sprite, its elyvorg's on serebiiforums.

ZoFreX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2007
    O.o, can I ask on where the pictures are to this hack, they're not showing up. This hack is probably nice, but I'll need to see to give more comments, thanks!

Capin' Keanan

I Have No Boat. :(
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2007
    I Never was a big fan of the Original.. But if you can get it all to work (Like the phone and such) it should turn out to be a pretty Descent game.

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
  • I'm going in and translating all the Engrish from the original so that I can do a remake of this game in RMXP.

Anyway, I was looking at your screenshots and noticed that Bek is colored wrong. His hat is supposed to be blue. If you watch the opening movie, it's blue and he is wearing a red hoodie. His sprite in the original is only red because it uses the same coloring like in pokemon gold/silver.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back