• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Diamond partial "premake"/ Graphics to hack over

When should I release a beta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
Years
Your best bet is to repatch to a different ROM. I've been working on my new hack lately, so I've not done much on this. I'm afraid I'm going to close this down, I don't have time to work on i anymore and I want to post my new hack. I hope somebody can find a use for this. I know I promised another alpha, but I'm sorry due to an unfortunate incident I have lost it. Feel free to use any part of the original hack as long as credit is given (I've noticed a site has been giving out my tiles). But watch out for Pokemon Aluminium, coming soon! Please can a mod. close this when he/she gets a moment. I'd also like to thank everyone for there help and for supporting my hack.
Thank you,
~Green Charizard

fedex_sc_14

FeDeX
Years
Well, Green Charizard you done an excellent work with this hack!
I wish someone continues the hack!
Well, Its all! I wish you luck with your other hack Green Charizard!
Bye-Bye!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Well, I, for one, cannot hide the bit of disappointment I feel about this hack. Considering all the limitations, It still looked like a great project... But, I guess it wasn't enough...

I hope someday someone will face the project with a determined mind (well, perhaps not right now, since the real deal will come out in a few months)

Anyway Green Charizard, I still believe in you. And, I hope your next hack will be as good as this one tried to be. Good luck!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Sorry to hear that, Green Charizard.

If you ever decide to pick up the work on this Hack again within 1 year, feel free to PM Jeremy or me to re-open this thread for you.

Good luck on your new Hack.

~closed by request~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back