• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DNA (Subject to change)

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    Pokémon DNA Version

:t386:Pokémon DNA Version:t386:
    Pokémon DNA (Subject to change)

.::Introduction::.
    Pokémon DNA is set in the land of Hoenn and is made on a FireRed rom. I decided to make this Hack as I realised Ruby had become slightly boring to play and that it needed a spark. I decided to chuck away the spark and create a whole new flame. Pokémon DNA was born...

One day Professor Birch invites you to his lab and asks you for a favour. His friend, Sylvia (famous for the discovery of Deoxys) has given him a call to say that there have been some shifty characters hanging around outside her house. As she doesn't have any Pokémon on her she has asked Professor Birch to send someone to help her out. Professor Birch gives you one of the rare Hoehn starters and asks if you will help Sylvia out. Once you have journeyed to Route 103 and rescued Sylvia from a Team Aqua Grunt you learn that the two teams of Hoehn, Team Magma and Aqua are after the virus Pokémon Deoxys. The reason for this being that Deoxys has the ability to control the ozone and thus, the temperature and weather. Sylvia asks if you will help prevent the evil teams from capturing Deoxys. You accept and, after receiving your Pokédex from Professor Birch you set off to prevent both Team Aqua and Team Magma from obtaining the space alien Deoxys. While on your quest you discover that a recently built cruise ship is heading to Mythik Island, home of the greatest Pokémon trainers on Earth. The ship will only accept 10 trainers from the Hoehn region and in order to qualify for the journey you must have obtained at least six Gym badges from the Hoehn region. Now you have two quests, firstly, you must stop Aqua and Magma, and you must also qualify to partake in the journey to Mythik Island.

:t386: Set in Hoehn!
    :t386: Takes place two years after RSE (therefore updated maps)
    :t386: New Gym Leaders!
    :t386: Three Rivals (Main Rival, Magma Rival and Aqua Rival)
    :t386: Compete with both Team Aqua and Magma! (And then some...)
    :t386: Main target is to stop Aqua and Magma
    :t386: Gyms are a secondary plot
    :t386: Look out for new Towns, never before feature in a Pokémon game
    :t386: All 386 original Pokémon are obtainable
    :t386: Darker than normal Pokémon games (think HP7)
    :t386: Masses of Sidequests!

Pokémon DNA (Subject to change) Pokémon DNA (Subject to change) Pokémon DNA (Subject to change) Pokémon DNA (Subject to change)
    Pokémon DNA (Subject to change) Pokémon DNA (Subject to change) Pokémon DNA (Subject to change) Pokémon DNA (Subject to change)

.::What I'm Up to::.
    I'm currently waiting for my computer to be fixed and I am also doing lots of planning

Mapping
    Littleroot Town
    Route 101
    Oldale Town
    Route 103
    Route 102
    Petalburg City
    [SECRET ROUTE]
    [SECRET TOWN]
    [SECRET CAVE]
    Route 104
    Petalburg Woods
    Rustboro City

Route 115
    Route 116
    Rusturf Tunnel

.::Banners::.

.::Team::.
    :t386: ChiefsFan (Me)

.::Occupations Available::.
    :t386: A very talented scripter (with good english skills)
    :t386: Someone to create a Title Screen
    :t386: Some people to create banners
    :t386: Others, just ask

.::Thanks To::.
    :t386: zel - For making me want to hack! Being helpful, useful, great, the man :P
    :t386: foulump - Script help
    :t386: thethethethe - General help
    :t386: Green Charizard, Saurav, PHO - Rom Base
    :t386: Banner makers!

Last edited:

djloi

Noob Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2017
    wow,nice pokemon hack! when will beta release? cant wait to play it

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    Well, I just need to edit a few scripts (Norman's, Sylvia's and Birch's) and then I'll probably release a Beta which will contain upto (and including) Petalburg Gym.

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
    This looks very promising. It could be edited a bit more because I only see a few changes from the Normal R/S/E. But Great, cant wait for the Beta

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    Ahh! My friend, that's where you're wrong :P [REMOVED DUE TO SPOILERS] There are many other differences as well which you will see as you progress through the game :)

Last edited:

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    At the moment I'm really only after people who can do certain things... I need an awesome scripter and... on second thought, have a look at my first post. If you are able to do any of those things then send me a PM :)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    WOO!!!!
    Looks like a very interesting piece of work
    Anyways keep it up

Endless

This is looking pretty good, I like it ^^
    I can create a banner if you wish - I'm not too shabby with Paint Shop Pro, with things like that.
    But anyway, the plot is awesome, and I'm definately keeping an eye open for the beta when it arrives ;)

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    I'va almost finished scripting Sylvia's event so stay tuned for pictures(if you want?) and possibly another update.

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    im up to make you some banners hows this?:

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
    I cant wait for my pics. Post some more Screenies, I cant wait. You should add Jesse and James like how they are in the Show in the Hoeon Region, how they always try and beat Team Magma and Aqua!

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    {SPOILERS}

Those are the Screenshots for the almost complteted Sylvia script. Enjoy them :)

Last edited:
    Back