• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DNA (Subject to change)

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
    Thats a pretty good Storyline Cheifsfan, I cant wait to play this. I wish there was Screenshots of other Gameplay though lol.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    Wow, this hack really does interest me, though the story does sound slightly G/Sish at the beginning. I'm not complaining though.

This belongs in my sig. I'll also make you a banner, if you want..

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    Meh.

First of all, I don't get why you used a Fire Red ROM for a Hack that has Hoenn maps. Yes you spelled Hoenn wrong.

Second, Norman is not a new gym leader =P

Third, are you sure you will be able to fit Orange Island Maps along with all these Hoenn maps?

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    To Angel Shaymin:
    I never said Norman was a new Gym Leader :P Just wait. I mispelt Hoenn wrong? Curses! I suppose I'll go back and change it all... And third of all, Orange Islands will be fittable (I'm sure thats not a word XD) don't worry about it.

Last edited:

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
    Years
    In post 20, picture number 11 , Silvia uses the word favour instead of favor.... He must be British!

Dark Empoleon

Armored Emperor Penguin
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2012
    Finally a hack thats based in Hoehn, the story line is cool, and I always wondered what Hoehn would look like in FR/GL tiles :P. By the way, you need to fix the line that says ":Positions Available" the ":" next to the "p" made it a smiley, good luck~!

Last edited:

cpsp

Hack Lover
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    i like what i'm seeing. keep up the work and keep thoses pictures coming!

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    yeah i can make small support banners hows thiss?:
    Pokémon DNA (Subject to change)

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    This is a banner I made for your game.. hope ya like it :D Wish you all the luck with you hack! Don't give up! :P

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    That's great Darkchild! No news... Still working on game but I've hit a slight speed bump :P

Last edited:

LastHand

Rockets Revenge Fanclub Member
    Years
    What is the problem? There are plenty of people here that would be glad to help you out, brother.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
    Years
    Okay I've been doing a bit of editing and I wanted to know what you guys think about using the SG tiles? I'll post some pictures soon but I wanted to get some input too!

I'll probably end up using them until I complete the game in which I will probably create my own :)

EDIT: Scrap that, I'm going with the normal tiles for the time being.

Last edited:
    Years
    Sorry, I don't like it when games use Shiny gold tiles (or tiles from a hack that isn't theirs). I know they're good, but your own tiles should give your own hack originality. There is no rush on changing the tiles anyway.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Using the SG tilesets ei...
    Hmm..,
    I don't think that's a good idea...
    Well, to my own opinion, I think you should have your own tiles that you.., yourself edited, to have your hack it's originality...
    But anyways, that was just my opinion..,
    and this is your hack.
    Well, as always, good luck!

-EDITED -
    Hey there thethethethe, we posted at the same time! Funny! Eheheh...

NightonEX

The Apple iSuck Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2007
    Looks AWESOME!!!I can help by checking maps and stuff, if you want. Also I could beta test. I'd really like to help. (I basically wanna check maps and stuff) WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN THE WORLD!!!

Back