• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    Hi Christos and everyone! First, congratulations for your awesome job here, I really love it! I don't know if it's a bug or something, but it seems the Pokenav Battle Seeker doesn"t work (or maybe it's just no one wants to fight me again) : I tried it with every Trainers I found, but nothing happened! Is it normal?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Hi Christos and everyone! First, congratulations for your awesome job here, I really love it! I don't know if it's a bug or something, but it seems the Pokenav Battle Seeker doesn"t work (or maybe it's just no one wants to fight me again) : I tried it with every Trainers I found, but nothing happened! Is it normal?

Thanks! I never got the Battle Seeker to actually work since the beta is short enough to not really need it, but I kept the event for it anyway. It should be working in the next release!

That did the trick! Thank you!
    I will enjoy playing this awesome-looking game!

Have fun!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Could you tell me what patching tool you're using and what error you're getting?
    I'm using the NUPS that comes with the game file and the error is: "the patch doesn't match the file"
    I click ignore but when i start the game is the EXACTLY the same as FireRed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I'm using the NUPS that comes with the game file and the error is: "the patch doesn't match the file"
    I click ignore but when i start the game is the EXACTLY the same as FireRed.

When you choose for a new file to be created, do you set a different name, like "Eclipse.gba"?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I did it and still doesn't work.
    You can not send me a version of the game already patch, please, i really want to play the game :(

Could you follow the steps shown in this video and tell me if you get any errors? If you're getting an invalid input error then the problem might be your Fire Red ROM. I'm afraid it is against the forum's rules to distribute any ROM files so you have to do this yourself.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    can someone help me i does not want to patch for me and i really want to play this game

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2019
    how to patch pokemon eclipse? I have fire red and eclipse but i need help patching

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back