• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    can someone help me i does not want to patch for me and i really want to play this game
    how to patch pokemon eclipse? I have fire red and eclipse but i need help patching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohIt25faatE

does pokemon eclipse have gallade on it? im kinda of a big fan of gallades haha. .

Even though Ralts is in this, you can't get a Dawn Stone to evolve it into Gallade, I'm afraid. But it'll be possible in the next release!

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2016
    Is it possible to allow more characters when you give your rival a name. For example SmellyTurd didn't fit and i was wondering if its possible to fight SmellyTurd or will I have to settle with Turd?

GoldFlareon

Biotic Flareon
    Years
  • Hello! <:

I've been playing Pokemon Eclipse and I'd like to drop by and just tell you how fabulous it is. I love the region so far, and although I haven't gotten far yet, I'm curious about the storyline. Overall it's very clean and enjoyable. The only bug I noticed was that on occasion, people's textboxes would drop below the screen and then pop back in midway through the text. It happened with an old guy near the start of the game and the lady standing outside the Coral Town Pokemon Centre. I feel like this is something people have said before so I apologise if I sound like a broken record.

Also, I must say that I think it's great that you've kept everyone's original cries. I do not at all enjoy the updated Gen VI ones. -_-

Overall, very enjoyable. Thank you for the hack and good luck with future development!

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2016
    Which version of FR did you use as the base? When I trying patching it, it comes out white on VBA. NUPs also says something along the lines of, "the patch and the file don't match". :/

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Hello, how far does this hack go? I just beat the fourth gym and don't know what to do now

Last edited:

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Enjoying the Hack so far. It's wonderful, and I really hope it's going to go all the way.
    I was curious if Shiny Stones were available thus far. I've got a pretty swell Floette I'd like to evolve.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but in Siren Tunnel there's fog that covers everything except the trainers. It clears up for a split second when you encounter a wild pokemon, but after the battle the fog returns.

Attachments

• 2016-06-09.png
      2016-06-09.png
      8.7 KB · Views: 18
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    hey, I patched the files successfully and also randomized the new patched ROM and it runs fine but 4 some reason I cant save my game, it always says: Save error, please exchange backup memory. I dunno what 2 do. I re-patched it and made a .bak file of it in NUPS and same thing. Any Help?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    just started the game and is currently enjoying it. I was wonder though how will i get machamp as i have a machop right now. If you u dont have an idea i suggest a trade stone, a stone that evolves traded pokemon i.e. gengar machamp

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2019
    This game is great, however I was wondering if I could use my current save for the next release. Can you also give an approximation for when the next release is going to come out? A reply would be appreciated :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    Is it me or does the battle seeker not work on any trainers? i wanna train but when i use the battle seeker it doesnt work

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    Can you please tell me where is regalia tower? it isn't in regalia town and if you mean astral tower, please tell me where is dusk stone, I have searched the whole tower but there is nothing there I need dusk stone I want it to evolve my murkrow

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back