• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Marz & xXscytherXx present...
    Pokémon Eclipse

more

.:Hack Name:.
    Pokémon Eclipse

.:Hack of:.
    Pokémon Eclipse

.:Storyline:.
    You are Alex/Alexa, you live in the region of Synoda, which holds the world record for most Eclipse sightings. It is that that got it it's name (PM me to know full background) as Synoda. Synoda is quite the quaint region, until Team Anoma gets spotted doing evil work in a nearby town. The people of the Synoda Region couldn't believe it. Prof. Dracona, who has been with you your whole life due to your separation from your parents as a baby, believed in your power immensely. Since you were a toddler you had a great attitude towards Pokemon, and vice versa. When she hears about this crisis, she asks you, now being 16 years old, to attempt to take care of it. You have a choice between 2 Pokemon to start your journey, two pre-evolved (like, early evolved) Pokemon; Espeon and Umbreon. Along with taking care of Team Anoma, since it isn't what you will be doing throughout the whole journey, Prof. Dracona suggests you take on the Gym Leader challenge, then later on take on the Elite Four.
    With a lot of twists and turns during your journey, life, will never be the same.

.:Features:.
    New tiles
    New Palette
    Whole new region
    New evil team
    All 386 Pokémon available

.:Team:.
    Marz (Leader)
    xXscytherXx (Leader)
    Possible help from people at HackerCross Productions

.:Screenshots:.
    Pokémon Eclipse
    Pokémon Eclipse
    Pokémon Eclipse

Pokémon Eclipse
    Pokémon Eclipse

Horizon Peak *CLICK TO VIEW*

.:Credits:.
    Alexmad
    Foofatron
    Dragonfree
    Crayon-Chewer
    Goku Goku
    Furanki Pkmn Master
    dreemxweever
    Ronike

.:Downloads:.
    None at the moment, BETAs will be public after they have been tested. We have specific BETA testers, so do NOT ask to be one.

.:Support us!:.
    Like the hack? Wear a banner in your sig!

Pokémon Eclipse

HTML:
    [url="https://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=82482"][IMG]https://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s276/Marz_rulez/PkmnEclipseBanner.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    ooooo

wow i really like the hack so far, the text in the title screen is really unique , and the ground palletes are really strong and realy stand out, cant wait to see more of this hack, best of luck

~~~ ZAK ~~~

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    This is new, looks great!

Though the Title Screen, the pokemon bit (to me) should be at top...because it's pokemon, and that's what's important right?

Keep it up and don't listen to me if you think i'm wrong.

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
    Years
    Very interesting, I like it. I hope that ledgendaries won't be regular wilds though, even if they're extreemely rare. Unless you raise the difficulty level, getting multiple ledgendaries early can ruin a game. The big pic of the male hero in the intro needs a bit of work too. The collar of his shirt and his hair look a bit strange to me. Other than that, you're out to an excellent start. I really think this'll be a good one. Keep up the good work!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    This is new, looks great!

Though the Title Screen, the pokemon bit (to me) should be at top...because it's pokemon, and that's what's important right?

Keep it up and don't listen to me if you think i'm wrong.

You're not the first one to say that. We'll take it into consideration, or maybe we'll just put up a poll.

Thanks for the compliment!

Looking good XD any progress?

Well, right now we'll be doing a bunch of mapping. As well as try and get the hero OW and sprites. I've got to re-map the first town, since it wasn't too great xD

Wow!! Marz this looks really good. Can't wait to see a beta.

Thanks, well we won't be releasing a beta too soon, I mean, we want to give you guys something to actually PLAY, right? xD

Very interesting, I like it. I hope that ledgendaries won't be regular wilds though, even if they're extreemely rare. Unless you raise the difficulty level, getting multiple ledgendaries early can ruin a game. The big pic of the male hero in the intro needs a bit of work too. The collar of his shirt and his hair look a bit strange to me. Other than that, you're out to an excellent start. I really think this'll be a good one. Keep up the good work!

Definitely not. I hate fantasy hacks *cough* like some at PC *cough* where legendaries are EVERYWHERE. Legendaries will have their own events, late in the game. You'll have to get a party to old fashioned way, by training. Don't expect any ubers to come sucking up to you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    kool hack and i was considering if i could be a beta tester since i find A LOT of bugs that most ppl dont. bugs r just atractted 2 me! great hack hope u finish it.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    XD you got the gym types sorted out?

Marz and I are planning most stuff like that.

Marz SHOULD be mapping Synoda right now. I'll kill him if he isn't.

@Marz My dad is coming up with my computer! and should we change the title screen? Its starting to bug me too.

Are you mapping?

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
    As a Dark Type Pokemon as myself I prove superior to psychic types but this is an acceptance to your worthyness(lol)
    Anyways nice hack I wish you the best of luck.
    Bacoon the Hayasa Weavile out!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Finally Pokemon Eclipse is here. That's good to hear. Well Marz, it's cool that you've finally got a hack thread published. Hope to see more from this hack. Also, if you need any help, remember to PM me bud. Well, catch'ya later, and good luck. ;)

Well, seems you finally got the tilte working, and just love the stars you got there. Hmm, if you would change Charizard to another Pokemon, whicn one would it be? I mean, Espeon and Umbreon are the main Pokemon in the story, but would you use both of them. Then again, maybe Jirachi could go there. Of, the free Jirachi, but as Deokishisu said, don't make othre legendaries freely available like that. Oh well, it's only one! :D The male trainer...hmm...he doesn't look bad, but the head could do with some fixing - he looks evil! XD ANyways, this is your hack Marz, and we're here to support you all the way! ;D

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    kool hack and i was considering if i could be a beta tester since i find A LOT of bugs that most ppl dont. bugs r just atractted 2 me! great hack hope u finish it.

We've got HackerCross BETA testers, so I'm going to have to decline your offer. Thanks anyways.

Oh, and if you're thinking of joining HackerCross as a BETA tester, we don't need any of them xD

Yo Marz. Looks great so far, oh yeah, if you need any help just ask.

Later

HackerCross is help, but I'll keep ya in mind! Thanks bud!

Finally Pokemon Eclipse is here. That's good to hear. Well Marz, it's cool that you've finally got a hack thread published. Hope to see more from this hack. Also, if you need any help, remember to PM me bud. Well, catch'ya later, and good luck. ;)

Well, seems you finally got the tilte working, and just love the stars you got there. Hmm, if you would change Charizard to another Pokemon, whicn one would it be? I mean, Espeon and Umbreon are the main Pokemon in the story, but would you use both of them. Then again, maybe Jirachi could go there. Of, the free Jirachi, but as Deokishisu said, don't make othre legendaries freely available like that. Oh well, it's only one! :D The male trainer...hmm...he doesn't look bad, but the head could do with some fixing - he looks evil! XD ANyways, this is your hack Marz, and we're here to support you all the way! ;D

Don't worry--as scyther said--Jirachi will be replacing Charizard. We're close to doing so, but palette is causing a problem. We'll figure it out, though! ;D

@Scyther: I was at a party for the last... like evening, but I have mapped a bit today, don't worry! I think I'll actually start mapping now.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I feel kinda left out since I helped with indexing some Pokemon Sprites like Jirachi's DP one.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Oh, I'm really sorry! I'll add you to the credits now!

Sorry, again!

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Cool so is there any other DP sprites of the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd gen you want me to index

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back