• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    No No I meant like Jirachi, Index the DP Version of any of the first 386

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    We're not putting any D/P Pokemon in, and we don't want any D/P sprites. Thanks anyway.

I know you meant that, and what's in bold is my answer to the question.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hi guys! Nice to know you were working on a project too... So... Good luck to each of your mates helping on the hack!

Are the screens from the first town...? (I like the idea of a lab looking like that tech-building)

Nice start... Now it's time to move forward and progress! :D

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Looks nice! The storyline sounds interesting, and I agree on the trainer sprite in the intro, but it's fine otherwise. One thing I must comment on is the Grass, Trees, and Fence, they don't clash very well with the FRLG style, To dark if you ask me, perhaps you should try making them more...FRLG style? Anyways, other than that, it's fine! Good luck!

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Hiya you two (Marz and xXScytherXx)~ this looks good. ^_^
    I like the sound of the storyline and the screenshots look nice. Btw, who do you get as a starter?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Btw, who do you get as a starter?

Please forgive me Marz! I'll give you a clue of what the starters are: "Look at which Pokemon are featured on the title banner on the first post." ;)

Hope Marz will forgive me for giving away the answer instead of himself doing so...

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hiya you two (Marz and xXScytherXx)~ this looks good. ^_^
    I like the sound of the storyline and the screenshots look nice. Btw, who do you get as a starter?

If you read the Storyline you'd know, if you looked at the title banner you'd have an idea.

As it says in the storyline, you get a choice between two early evolved Pokemon; Espeon and Umbreon.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    It's great to see that you guys finally have something to show for your hard work. I know that you'va all poured your heart and soul into making this, and wasted countless hours of your life into the development of your showcase xD

But seriously, everything's looking great, keep it up!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    Yeah, you need maps or anything? You editing the maps or making maps and then adding everything in manually?

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    *yawn*

Well our plan is for Marz to map the entirety of Synoda, then him and I talk and figure out the storyline, add in sprites, OWs, etc., and finally him and I learn to script.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Well.. since there won't be Kanto in this game, we're just basically editing everything in order. Horizon Peak (the starting town) is Pallet Town but way different. Route 47, which is the Route that you'll be going on after leaving Horizon Peak is Route 1 in FR, etc etc...

Oh, as for betas, we will have beta testers. DO NOT ASK TO BE ONE we have HackerCross Beta testers. But, the good news is, after the BETAs have been tested, the BETAs become public! ;D

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    Well.. since there won't be Kanto in this game, we're just basically editing everything in order. Horizon Peak (the starting town) is Pallet Town but way different. Route 47, which is the Route that you'll be going on after leaving Horizon Peak is Route 1 in FR, etc etc...
    Yeah. Like make the first town go left, a route above that, then the route leads right, to another route, maybe up a town, if you know what I mean.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Yeah. Like make the first town go left, a route above that, then the route leads right, to another route, maybe up a town, if you know what I mean.

Um.... this is our hack. We're not going to follow your plan...

EDIT: Anyways, if you want to support us, I've just finished a banner for Eclipse! The code will be on the first post, but here's what it looks like:

Pokémon Eclipse

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    Yeh, too right it's yours. Do what you want in the hack XD! How far does the BETA go up to if there is one?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    There isn't one, and that's yet to be decided. We're not thinking TOO ahead right now, since we want to give out a BETA with something for you to actually play. Patience is the key.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Marz is ever sooo right.

We'll probably go by gym leaders though.

@Marz: Make sure you post screenshots as you map along. It'll keep every one satisfied.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Well Marz, you talked about it and talked about it, and here it is!~ More wonderful then ever. 83 I think this is gonna be a very very very good hack. XD Wait, what am I saying, it already is!~ Good job, as always, and keep up the good work.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    If you read the Storyline you'd know, if you looked at the title banner you'd have an idea.

As it says in the storyline, you get a choice between two early evolved Pokemon; Espeon and Umbreon.

Oops, sorry. I tend to read things and miss a few lines while I'm at it.

Sounds cool though. Yay for Espy or Umby choice.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Awesome name change!

We got Team Anoma grunt sprites! I'm not going to show them quite yet. I'll get the admins today. Then, I have NO idea what the leader should look like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back