• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
  • Yeah, Espion & Umbreon are obtainable, i might make them simlar to the Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan event.

awesome idea.

but seriously, you should consider coming up with a new name for the hack. XD try something else... maybe something that refers to the absence of needing stones to get them. or maybe something that refers to the connection between the 5 eeveelutions. or maybe just something as simple a name that refers to just Eevee. maybe you might want to focus the storyline about how so many people are interested in eevee and its reaction to certain stimuli. if you went down this path, you could transform the current storyline into something more meaningful, not just for you, but for whoever is playing the hack.

all i can think of is something like Pokemon Elements, or Pokemon Godai (japanese for "five great").

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I think Samson's on to something. Pokemon Elements does sound good for this hack, Godai is okay I guess, if this were a Japanese hack. But yeah, the name shouldn't be Eeveelutions. It gives too much away. Usually the poke names for games have absolutely nothing to do with the game, except for the player's name. I mean, Pokemon Red or Blue didn't have anything to do with those colors. Well... back then the games were tinted red or blue if you played it on a GBC. Going off topic... Yeah, change the name. I like the sound of Elements.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Let it be known that I might be able to make you one.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • nice traines you made there.
    I have one thing to say it will be great it you will change some paletts (i can help you if you want) =)

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • this hack is cool, ill be keeping an eye on this one, i only have one problem, its with the starters, i think it should be you recieve an eevee and your rival recieves some other random pokemon that you cant get, normally i wouldnt have a problem with the starters, but i'm a fan of raising a pokemon from its lowest evolution because they're stronger that way, but its your hack, you do want you want, good luck, ill be looking forward to the first beta!!!

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey Blade, I made a banner! Hope you like it.

Here it is
    f_EVlutionsbam_fb0e6d0.jpg

HTML:
    [url="http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=80249"][IMG]http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/7/2/24/f_EVlutionsbam_fb0e6d0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    cool banner marz!! but didnt he say he was gonna change the name to pokemon elements??

Yes, but as long as the thread's name is Pokemon Eeveelutions, the banner needs that name so that people who read the banner know which hack we're talking about. When the thread name gets changed, I'll remake that banner with the name Elements.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Thanks, marz, for the banner. Anyway how do i get the thread name changed? Don't i have to PM a mod or something?

Yeah most likely. PM Jeremy who is the mod for this section, or any Super Mod or higher rank and they can probably do it. When the thread name gets changed, I'll remake the banner.

EDIT: Happy birthday Blade! (I edited this on February 25th, even though I posted this on February 24th)

Last edited:

BlueSonic

Banned
    Years
  • Thanks marz, not many of my friends remember my birthday much, so i'm glad to hear it.

Just for a update, i'll be working on this slowly now, i have some exams coming up, so i'll have to study for those.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, good luck on that. The hack sounds interesting (as long as we can get one of the five versions easily), and the mapping looks decent (even though I'd prefer to see a few more screenshots to judge better)
    Yep, a name change is a must here, Godai sounds great (considering its meaning, it just fits perfectly), but after all, it's just a name, so go with whatever you want... :P

OK, good luck with it, and have fun while working on it!

zak

xpert trainer
    Years

oooo the hacks lookin good blade , Are you gona put the other version of evee? the leaf one from d/p in the hack aswel???

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    lol rappers, its gonna be a gangsta pokemon! >__> .... *leaves*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back