• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Elite Quest[Alpha 1 Released]

What do you like most about this hack?

• Story

Votes: 36 57.1%
  • Mapping

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Scripting

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Tiles

Votes: 9 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
how do you get the isp to work?
go here.

Updates!

I've finished mapping golden city a while ago, so here are some screenies of it!
EQNEWGC1.png
EQNEWGC2.png

No, you can't go the Hoenn. D:
EQNEWGC10.png
EQNEWGC3.png
EQNEWGC4.png
EQNEWGC5.png
EQNEWGC6.png
EQNEWGC7.png
EQNEWGC8.png
EQNEWGC9.png
EQNewStarly.png

I inserted Starly a while ago, so in the next beta you'll be able to catch it in Route 1.
------------------------------------
Now I'll start work on scripting golden city. Post your comments, as usual, and remember, I'm still looking for minigame ideas. :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
No comments D:

Updates!

It's update time! Yay!
eqnewominous.png

So, this is a screenie I posted a while ago, but I've decided to scrap this whole cave and replace it with something else much better and more fun. :D
EQNewMining1.png

Yes, EQ's first minigame. this is just an early version, but here's how it might be like. You'll get a pickaxe and get warped into a big room with plenty of rocks to smash; and the opportunity to find an item like a shard, evolution stone, fossil, or nothing at all ;) whenever you smash a rock. the first attempt at smashing a certain rock will make it likely to find an item, but unlikely to find something rare, like a fossil (well, fossils are very rare to find in the first place), and the second attempt to smash the same rock, less chance of finding something, but if you do find something, it's more likely to be rare. After you smash a rock the second time, it disappears. Your limited as to how many rocks you can smash.
EQNewMining2.png

The inside of the cave, talk to the person ahead to start the minigame (of course, it'll cost you money, $1000).
EQNEWMining3.png

First attempt at mining the rock.
EQNEWMining4.png

nothing there. D:
EQNEWMining5.png

Second attempt at mining the rock.
EQNEWMining7.png

Yay, I got a fossil. ;D (don't count on this happening to you, fossils are very rare)
EQNEWMining6.png

After my second mining attempt, nooo, the rock is gone!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obviously, this is just an early version, and it'll look much better when i'm done. :D feel free to post your suggestions on how I could improve the mining minigame.

More Updates!

EQNEWCelio.png

EQNEWCelio2.png

Yay, it's Celio!
EQNEWCelio3.png

Due to my laziness, Prof. Birch was changed to Celio.
EQNEWDevon.png

EQNEWDevon2.png

EQNEWDevon3.png

Yay, it's the inside of Devon Corp.
EQNEWDevon4.png

I wonder what this big machine does?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And those are the updates for today. Post your comments as usual, as it keeps me motivated to continue hacking. Remember to submit suggestions to make the mining minigame better. :D

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Updates look good.
A thought for the mining game, have it so a random rock has a ladder going down underneath, the further down you go, the rarer items you get?
If that could be implemented I'd enjoy mining more.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Updates look good.
A thought for the mining game, have it so a random rock has a ladder going down underneath, the further down you go, the rarer items you get?
If that could be implemented I'd enjoy mining more.
Interesting suggestion. :) I might implement that, although if I did, I would probably limit the number of times you could go down further into the mines. thanks. :)

Update Time

More updates! anyways, the beta is going good, and i'd estimate that hopefully I could get it out by the end of the month.
EQNEWCanaclaveCity.png
EQNEWCanaclave2.png

Preview of Canaclave City. :)
EQNEWRoute2181.png
EQNEWRoute2182.png

Yes, this is Route 218. A bridge has been built for trainers to get across easier.
EQNEWRoute218.png

Yay, Jubilife City!
EQNEWRoute41.png
EQNEWRoute42.png

Route 4, north of Cyan Town.
EQNEWRoute43.png

After you learn Surf, you can surf north for Emerald Town, and the 6th GYM.
EQNEWRoute44.png
EQNEWRoute45.png
EQNEWRoute46.png

Route 4 again.
EQNEWDrilbur.png

Drilbur, the first BW Pokemon! :D
----------------------------------------
as usual, post comments and tell me what you think. :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2023
Wow, looks pretty good, the story is interesting and the tilescreen looks great!
I'll try the alpha.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
There's a tile error in screenshot #4. But other than that, looks great! I especially like the minigame.
Yeah, I've noticed that. Thanks.
I might try this hack when the beta comes out, how many gym's might be in the beta?
3 GYMs, although there'll be a lot of events, and you'll get to go on a short visit to Sinnoh. :) Thanks.
Wow, looks pretty good, the story is interesting and the tilescreen looks great!
I'll try the alpha.
Thanks. :D Tell me what you think of the alpha.
It's named CanaClave for reason I guess? :D
Will all names be Sinnoh-like? =D
Nope. You get to visit the Sinnoh region in the beta. :)

More Updates!

I've got some more BW Pokemon inserted. here are some Screenies:

You won't encounter them all at Lv. 1 in the wild, but you will be able to catch them all in the beta, except for Maractus. :)
EQNEWLillipup.png
EQNEWPurrloin.png
EQNEWMaractus.png

Remember, give your feedback and comments. :) Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2023
Well, I finished the alpha and has been very good overall. Just wanted to say a few things. In the forest I found a Munchlax that used wing attack xD
And the gym I found it quite easy, you can make the labirith more difficult

That's it, I hope you finish it!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2012
I'm not good in Hacking... can anyone teach me how to hack the rom??? i wish i could help.......T_T....Continue your hardwork chrunch!!!!!!!!I will always support you to finish this game!!! Gambatte!!!xD

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
karasu9311, please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. If you really want to learn how to ROM hack then take a look at our tutorials sub-forum and practice, practice, practice.

chrunch, if you ever want this thread reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back