• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ember Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2007
wow Hiccup that tiles are great
and yes Lapras is yust temporary

Years
  • Seen Jan 5, 2007
i already thought liquad ocean was original but this is even better i thought when i saw ember orange that i would be another orange hack like more people are doing but this has a unique new adventure anyways what are you going to do with the orange islands champion???

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2009
Nice work It is a good hack because I always wanted an orange island rom

Years

New Pokémon Center! The old structure did not go with the roof, so I changed it.

Edit: I got the mart done.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2010
hello there! i am hiccup's little brother. he told me to post a new building he made, becuse he cuold not be here.

the first building is so you van make bigger/smaller buildings. the second one is supposed to show what the building looks like with windows on boht sides of the door.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
I'm glad that your making this hack so well. I was going to make the game but I decided to stop all my projects and give my free time an expansion. Anyway, this looks really really good, continue doing well!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Ok,thanks Hiccup for the awesome tiles ^^
I will insert them and then we'll post some more screenies.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I'll try adding the tiles, I might find a way ;)
Next update will be soon...

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Improved banner made by kingofgames300g

I can't insert the center and the mart.
Can anyone insert them properly so that they'll be as they're in the pics Hiccup made?

Sharanza

Returning: Platinum Silver
Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2007
copyofpokemonemberorange1016ua.png

and here is Valencia island whit some new tiles
btw tiles made by Hiccup
And yes Chris we cant insert market and pokecenter

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
Years
sry that i say it but the head looks ... weird... do it like they are in the normal games (i mean the head coloring) cause i think that this ain't looking good btw nice tiles man ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
The hero's overworld is a temp one,we could never use such a sprite for this game :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back