• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ember Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Well,could you host the tileset 1,with all the tiles u made for that?Also we need a tile to connect the tree you made with more.I inserted the lab,it looks awesome ;)

Years
Okay, I do not know if this going to be a house or the --------------, but I made another building. (Christos, it is up to you. Oh, and I am not swearing, I am just not spoiling what it is.)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Thanks Hiccup :)
I might use it for the ''building'',I also need the inside ones.
And tileset 1 in pokemon gba roms is like this (not like in RPG games):
tileset4rf.png

Advance Map->Block Editor->Choose Palette 1->Picture->Save Tileset 1
The door must be the same,I just can't find a way for them to fit,maybe you could just edit them straight from the tileset,if you edit the center with Palette 1 and send it then the Mart will be done too.

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
lol that hero looks rather 8 bit could i make some overworlds for you.
trainer sprites
overworlds
back pic

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Ok,can u make the hero's overworlds?We'll send you the heroine when it's done.

Years
Hey, Christos, should I reveal what the "thing" is? or should I keep it a secret until all the tiles are done? Because I have a sprite of major importance of the "thing".

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
This game looks good. keep up the good work

Years
I would like to announce that I have final exams all this week, so I will not be able to make tiles. I do have a little surprise, but that is goint to have to wait.

kingofgames300g

Trainer in the Shadows
Years
Ember Orange's Banner

For all the people who have Ember Orange's Banner, this is what the size is supposed to be, because somthing happened to make the banner yall have smaller and blurry...:

P.S: if anyone wants me to make a banner for them like that one, you can ask me if you want. Just PM me the details... :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
I'm having exams too these two weeks,so if Knaspergold doesn't have exams he'll do the updates.I'll do some more maps since 1 of my 4 exam tests are over ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back