• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ember Orange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Tell ya what would be mad - creating crystal decorations for the secret bases. Y'know what I mean, like the ones the guy make in the anime.

But if you aren't keeping to the anime, then ... :(

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    that looks good hiccup,nice shading, and steel/ice would be the best choice, but i suggest having mirka island were theres like swarms of scyther

Last edited:

FaNtEcH

u keep winning until u lose
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2008
    will u put those pinkish pokemon on pink island??

Just curious

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Wow this is turning out really good, can't wait for the beta. I wish the team good luck and really love the building designs. Only one thing, I know that the game is supposed to be different from the anime and all, but shouldn't some of the islands have more buildings?? I mean there are like only two on some of them, and I remember most of them having entire cities...just a thought, but it's your game do what you want :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2006
    This hack looks great from what I can tell, one question though, are you guys going to add in the legendary birds? Having Ho-Oh and Lugia is nice, but I'd like to see Articuno if at all possible, but it's your game so whatever you decided to do will be fine with me as long as it gets done.

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • I don't think having the other legendary birds wouldn't be so great. After all there will be enough legendary pokemon to catch:D

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Tell you what'd be mad though - if you managed to add a sidequest which is similar to the story of Pokemon 2000.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2006
    I don't think having the other legendary birds wouldn't be so great. After all there will be enough legendary pokemon to catch

Well all I saw was, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Celebi and that's it for legendaries, the pokemon lineup is alright, but having a few more would be nice.

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • Well these 3 legendary pokémon can't be caught in any other GBA game, unless you cheat. And this will be withouth cheating:) and you will be able to just trade your pokémon from other games. It isn't good to have to many legendary pokémon

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    uuhm not to be rude but ho-oh and lugia can be caught in gold and silver ;) celebi can't be caught in europe

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Actually, celbi couldn't be caught outside of Japan. However, you could receive it if you went to one of them expo's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back