• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon EmberOrange Club

Years
    Yes, Chrsitos and I are making a fanclub for EmberOrange, a hack We are making at Silverwind Studios. There are 2 levels of members: Silver and Gold.

Bronze Member - A member who likes the game, but does not support it.

Silver Member - A member who likes the game and shows support for it, but does not post in the thread. This member will recieve a PM with updates as soon as the thread is updated.

Gold Member - A member who loves the game. He/she has at least 10 posts in the thread and has at least one of the banners in his/her sig. This member will recieve updates via PM (no choice) before Christos or I update the thread. Also, Gold Members will recieve exclusive screenshots and betas.

Platinum Member - A person who is working on the game. Has the power to demote people if support has stopped. Can also boot people.

-Current Members-

Platinum

Christos
    Hiccup
    Sugimori
    Knaspergold
    ~Grafix~
    charimon

Gold

Silver

SupaCuz

Bronze

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    What if I haven't posted in the thread but I have the support thing in my sig and want to join?

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
    Years
    cool ^^ im a Platinum member :p
    i always forgot to put a banner in my sig, will do it right away cause i don't have anything 2 do XD

edit: it's in ^^

Last edited:
    Back