• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
    Found another glitch similar to the Tirtouga glitch: When Fletchinder uses Flame Charge on a Lotad which is a Grass/Water type it's super effective. I guess the type effectiveness on dual type Pokemon is glitched.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Found another glitch similar to the Tirtouga glitch: When Fletchinder uses Flame Charge on a Lotad which is a Grass/Water type it's super effective. I guess the type effectiveness on dual type Pokemon is glitched.

I tried it using ember. It's not super effective, but the sound is. Maybe it's really a bug.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    I have a question about pumpkaboo/gourgeist, ae the different sizes implemented? I encounter them and catch it but i can't say from the stats what size it is

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
    I tried it using ember. It's not super effective, but the sound is. Maybe it's really a bug.
    It also happens with Gible too and yes it only plays the super effective sound but the damage calculator is super effective. I also encountered the Ominous Wind glitch, though. It seems like the animation is broken.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    It also happens with Gible too and yes it only plays the super effective sound but the damage calculator is super effective. I also encountered the Ominous Wind glitch, though. It seems like the animation is broken.

Do you mean that the damage is also the "super effective" damage instead of the neutral damage?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Yes, Because the Gible I battled earlier, when I attacked it, I quickly killed it and my Frogadier is only on equal level with the Gible.

Nope, I tried it a while ago. I edited ludicolo's type. First, I tried ember with water/grass ludicolo: the sound is there but damage is neutral. Next, I tried ember with grass ludicolo: the sound is there and the damage is the "super effective" damage. I repeated that for about 10 times (just in case the enemy ludicolo has different natures). It turns out that it is only the sound that is glitched.

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
    Nope, I tried it a while ago. I edited ludicolo's type. First, I tried ember with water/grass ludicolo: the sound is there but damage is neutral. Next, I tried ember with grass ludicolo: the sound is there and the damage is the "super effective" damage. I repeated that for about 10 times (just in case the enemy ludicolo has different natures). It turns out that it is only the sound that is glitched.
    HAHAHAHA {XD}! Looks like my theory is wrong. Sorry about that. :)

19thsword

The Void Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Btw
    Where are the mega stones?
    Only found gyradosite at the moment

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Bug:
    In link battles, only the server can mega evolve. The client cannot mega evolve.

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
    Move effect oddities: Quick Guard attacks yourself and Toxic Spike acts just a regular spikes.
    Minor: This NPC says nothing:
    Pokémon Emerald 650

Last edited:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    it rather some minor glitches overrun the rom but i need now is ini to implement more sprites for mega pokes.

Years
    Btw
    Where are the mega stones?
    Only found gyradosite at the moment

Loppunite - Mauville City
    Blazikenite/Sceptilite/Swampertite - Route 114

dont know about the rest.

Few bugs:
    - Omnious Wind freezes the Game.
    - Flame Charge reduces opponents Speed instead of raising own speed.
    - Tentacool is just water type instead of Water/Poison
    - Work Up/Growth raises only Sp. Atk

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    cameruptite - magma hideout
    sharpedonite- aqua hideout
    charizardite Y - Scorched slab
    charizardite X- Fiery path
    Venusaurite - 119 in tall grass with box space just click click click
    banettite - top floor of mt.pyre were you get magma emblem right side of those grave
    mawilite - 117

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
    Using Wide Guard and Aqua Ring means attacking yourself. Also Wattson says nothing after he gives you the Light Ball:
    Pokémon Emerald 650

Edit: Sap Sipper freezes the game when Grass type moves hit you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    If you approach the guy that gives you secret power from behind will also freeze the game.

Anyone know where to get froakie and other starters?

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    ominous wind freezes the game as I fix this issue I do not want to start having fights with pokemon that movement BibleThump

Back