• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016

chill man. if you really love his work then you should have done your research and quit acting like a spoiled brat. i mean its literally on his facebook page man. but just in case you cant find his page because youre too busy whining i'm just gonna leave this here.

quoted from LCCoolJ95's fb page:
    Spoiler:

look i'm not trying to pick a fight here, but what you did what just too much. he did all of it out of his free will and you have the nerve to say all that. makes me question my faith with humanity :(

Years
    what I want to say,you dont need to have all 720 pokemon in one hack to make a good hack!
    Its just making a custom pokedex makes really good hack.Well we always been seen this,so no argument!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2020
    i can't seem to change the starter pokemon to the unova ones? ): anyways great work but ill be playing theta emerald instead since it has the new pokemon in the trainers roosters and as wild pokemon.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I'm also creating a 721 emerald rombase maybe we can exchange stuff/bounce back ideas and help each other out with stuff if possible LC?

Years
    Hi there LCCoolJ95, glad you decided to pick this back up. Really looking forward to this. The features are amazing. Love the screens and that your have over 100 tms which is impressive :).

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
    Does anyone use Pokemon Game Editor 3.7? I think that the Auxiliary table Pokemon cries are broken. Every time I try to repoint their cries, I get an error saying: "Input string was not in a correct format." Anyone know what the problem is?

EDIT: So I can't seem to find the error with the program. So...I'm going to do the cries for Gen 3 to 6, including forms/formes...one at a time, in hex...manually...

#killmeplz

EDIT 2: Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Mega Diancie's cry? Apparently I can't find it anywhere.

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Does anyone use Pokemon Game Editor 3.7? I think that the Auxiliary table Pokemon cries are broken. Every time I try to repoint their cries, I get an error saying: "Input string was not in a correct format." Anyone know what the problem is?

EDIT: So I can't seem to find the error with the program. So...I'm going to do the cries for Gen 3 to 6, including forms/formes...one at a time, in hex...manually...

#killmeplz

EDIT 2: Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Mega Diancie's cry? Apparently I can't find it anywhere.

in wav format
    credits to hisoka maki

Attachments

• Pokemon cries - 719 Mega Diancie cry.zip
      563.1 KB · Views: 15

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    In the new version of Theta Emerald EX (still in the works), when should the player receive the Mega Bracelet (the item that enables Mega Evolution)?

How about Norman gives it to you, the Player, at some point before the 2nd Badge?
    Be it when you talk with him during Wally's beginning as a trainer or at some point after that, before leaving to Dewford.
    For example, I do remember that in the sequence where the player is at middle way to Dewford inside Mr. Briney's boat, he calls you to add his number into your Match Call Function, that could be the perfect time to also tell you that he got a gift for you as a reward for getting the first badge.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    no way a mega bracelet that early thats actually crazy how about this beat the pokemon league and in the hall of fame room the professor gives it to you it makes sense because the pokemon league tests the strength and bond between your Pokemon and thats what you need to mega evolve

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    no way a mega bracelet that early thats actually crazy how about this beat the pokemon league and in the hall of fame room the professor gives it to you it makes sense because the pokemon league tests the strength and bond between your Pokemon and thats what you need to mega evolve

If way too early is not the way to go, then the end couldn't be either.
    After reading a bit, the suggestions made in Theta Emerald's thread sounds definitely better than our suggestions.
    It makes sense to get the bracelet at some point after the 5th Badge, be it given by your father or by Steven on the player's way to Fortree.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
    Where can I find the scripts that give you Surf, Strength, and Waterfall in Emerald? I can't seem to find them...

By the way, all that's left is item locations and legendaries, and that's it...

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Wow so you're saying that the game is almost done???

And you find surf with Wally's dad after you beat the fifth gym and strength is in rustboro cave after you rock smash one of the rocks with the couple inside and waterfall is in sootopolis after you solve the kyogre and Groudon crisis by talking to Wallace

Back