• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    He didnt remove it. It was removed cause his download included PGE. Can you please upload the 650 rom base (just that, not PGE) and post the link here?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Yeah, those are illegal. They are roms and they include PGE. Ill share the actual PATCH tomorrow including INI files for G3HS and A-map if it hasnt been done by then

Years
  • Hello, everybody! This is an UPS patch for making the battle background more beautiful, it can be used on emerald 650 patched Rom base, the point is between 1600000-1616000, after used this patch, please do not use these points area, because it has been used for background already.
    Password:a382
    Pokémon Emerald 650
    Pokémon Emerald 650
    Pokémon Emerald 650
    Pokémon Emerald 650
    Pokémon Emerald 650
    Pokémon Emerald 650

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I have 650 patch, but I don't know why LCCoolJ95 has moved 650 patch out, I think you need to make sure is he still allowed us to use that patch? If no, I cannot tell you how to download it. Because hack on someone's hacked game without the permission from the creditor is against the rule. In these 10 days, he doesn't give us any response at here, so I don't know what's happened.

Hey its okay, was able to download the patch :)

I have some questions....
    1 how do we remove the pokemon capture exp gains
    Replace 00 42 DE 08 to 84 BD 2D 08 and change the bytes at 3DE7C to 71 DF 03 08.

Where is the mentioned replacement "00 42 DE 08 to 84 BD 2D 08", to be made?

I like to contribute...if you have G3T you can edit the costumisation inis. and then you can edit trainers pokemon!!!!!!!!!!(you can edit pokemon too. I tried with G3H but make some errors).
    the "Items editor.ini" im not edited,just the others two

Spoiler:

I don't think making those changes is enough, coz I'm supposing you need to make changes to the Emerald (BPEE) ini file also in the ROMS Data Folder.

Does anyone know what changes to make?

I need help with the following offsets :

Spoiler:

For use in Yet Another Pokemon Editor

Spoiler:

For use in Gen3Tools (2.9.1)

I'd like the same. Anyone?

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2022
    Because hack on someone's hacked game without the permission from the creditor is against the rule.

Lol that's an odd rule considering the fact that the author of this patch did not ask Nintendo and Game Freak for their permission to use their work. I wish that modders and game hackers would just bloody get over themselves already. Its not 'work', its a hobby. Its a modification of someone else's work that no one asked them to do or paid them to do, they decided to do it themselves. This place used to be very friendly and helpful among experienced modders and beginners alike, I really hope that hasn't changed since I've been gone. Personally if I was the author of this mod I would let anyone use it however they want to or else what is the point? Internet fame or something?

goranthegreat

Hello, everybody! This is an UPS patch for making the battle background more beautiful, it can be used on emerald 650 patched Rom base, the point is between 1600000-1616000, after used this patch, please do not use these points area, because it has been used for background already.
    Password:a382
    Pokémon Emerald 650
    Pokémon Emerald 650
    Pokémon Emerald 650
    Pokémon Emerald 650
    Pokémon Emerald 650
    Pokémon Emerald 650

Thank you so much! Could you maybe make a gen 4 styled tileset patch for Pokemon Emerald 650 please.

Years
  • I will share to everybody a new patch, it can change the trainer into DP forms, I have shared make the battle background more beautiful patch before, everybody can use DP trainer patch and DP battle background patch now. It can be patched on emerald 650 rom base. If you use this patch on your rom, please make sure 1970000-197a000 is free space (00 or FF in these whole area) , and do not use these area after patched on your ROM.
    Pokémon Emerald 650

Pokémon Emerald 650
    Pokémon Emerald 650
    Pokémon Emerald 650

This is DP trainer patch
    Password: 9vrw

This is DP battle background patch
    Password: a382

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • I will share to everybody a new patch, it can change the trainer into DP forms, I have shared make the battle background more beautiful patch before, everybody can use DP trainer patch and DP battle background patch now. It can be patched on emerald 650 rom base. If you use this patch on your rom, please make sure 1970000-197a000 is free space (00 or FF in these whole area) , and do not use these area after patched on your ROM.
    Pokémon Emerald 650

Pokémon Emerald 650
    Pokémon Emerald 650
    Pokémon Emerald 650

This is DP trainer patch
    Password: 9vrw

This is DP battle background patch
    Password: a382

You should have posted those in the Quick Resource thread...

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    He said it was just on hiatus because he's waiting for those features to be open source so he can add it to his base or that's what I heard so in the meantime I have also a 721 emerald resource so u can always check that out

Years
  • He said it was just on hiatus because he's waiting for those features to be open source so he can add it to his base or that's what I heard so in the meantime I have also a 721 emerald resource so u can always check that out

Where is the download link? And what is the difference in yours and LCCoolJ95's? Is it just a hack game for playing or a Rom base for using?

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Well the differences are going to be the features mainly and the bugs I'm guessing but other then that nothing

Back