• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Emerald 650

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
Years
  • I found a bug in the theta beta, The pokeball's seem to be infinite, or don't seem to count down if one is used.
    I know about that one. It's something I'm working on, where if you don't capture a Pok?mon, the Pok? Ball count doesn't go down. When you do catch it, the amount decreases by one. It's halfway done lol.

Years
  • I know about that one. It's something I'm working on, where if you don't capture a Pok?mon, the Pok? Ball count doesn't go down. When you do catch it, the amount decreases by one. It's halfway done lol.

I am sorry, I haven't found the link of Theta Emerald Alpha and Beta, can you tell where is the exactly link? Thanks a lot.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    Also LC do you happen to have an INI for PGE if so can u share it with us

Years
  • Awesome job. The Pokeball bug is really weird, if it happens with the Masterball too, no Pokemon is hard to catch :P
    btw can Mega Stones be bought at any Mart?

I am sorry, I haven't found the link of Theta Emerald Alpha and Beta, can you tell where is the exactly link? Thanks a lot.

Its in the youtube... Check the last youtube Video by LCCoolJ95

Anvils Alive

Fun is infinite. Sega Enterprises.
    Years
  • Great alpha release so far!

Well, it's not entirely "great". For one, I had a Staryu use Bubble Beam on a Finneon on Route 109 and the game crashed.

EDIT: I just remembered how powerful Pok?mon's movesets get in the early game. Is there any way to change the Move Tutors to circumvent this necessity?

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
  • I've been playing the alpha and I encountered a glitch: When your Pokemon levels up to it's evolution level while catching a Wild Pokemon it will never evolved but if you just faint the wild Pokemon, the evolution will trigger itself. (i.e Fletchling reaches 17 while leveling up via catching Pokemon but it won't evolve)

Edit: Also, When you attack Tirtouga with a water type attack, the game plays the super-effective sound but it shouldn't be because Tirtouga is a Water/Rock type. Also Work Up only raises Sp.Atk. Flame Charge lowers the opponent's Speed instead of raising you're own speed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2022
    I found something Odd. i don't know if its a bug, but treecko learns dragon breath and other moves like giga drain, doublekick. is it a bug?

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    There is a way to get all INI working for PGE for anyone who wants to do this themselves for the pokedex expansion stuff open up a vanilla Emerald rom and the theta Emerald in HXD then in the vanilla rom search for the reverse of the offset and then it will take you to a offset now in theta Emerald all you have to do is go to that offset and it will show you the pointer for every single one then you need to go to the dynamic Emerald attack rombase thread and there's 5 or 6 that KDS tells you to look up on in HxD it will give you the pointers to those as well once you finish you will have a fully working PGE

Years
  • Also LC do you happen to have an INI for PGE if so can u share it with us
    I think you and someone who also ask the tools to LC should play his theta emerald first, because he has spent very long time on this, after a lot of people send a video of playing theta emerald ex, he will probably share something to us. But now, I suggest do not ask him anything about hacking, just ask him about playing. This is the basic regardness to LC.

Years
  • I found a bug:
    1.after I talking with a person who give me TM43 Secret Power, the game will be crashed.
    2.The effect of Scald is incorrect, in double battle, when I use this move, my partner Pokemon has been killed by scald.

Last edited:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    - Some tiles are not corrected yet
    - Some move animations do wrong idk why brave bird is in surf animation i thought it was sky attack
    - ye you can mega evolve without mega bracelet

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    the room with dragon ascent is not there in meteor falls or did you put her somewhere else

Back