• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Alright, I've reached Asutra City (in my alt), now where do I go to start Moira's "Date", If it's that locked house, then it's still locked for me tho.

Also what do you guys think of training my pelistorm to learn RoadRoller, I haven't really got the chance to use it, is it still worth it?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    When I go to trainer tower, I beat floor 1, try to go up to 2nd floor, but instead it goes outside, and I need to do floor 1 again, and the cycle continues. is this a bug?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    Does anyone have any tips on how to beat Corruption? I'm trying Porygon-Z Hard Drive Crash Darkness Nullifier but it seems like it has infinite Heart Absorb PP... I can't even hit it since it makes itself invincible every turn.

Also does anyone know what I have to do after getting the piece of cloth from the Bird Man's nest to continue that quest?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Road Roller only really seems to work agasint Dark and Fairies, to be honest, not to mention the 5 PP count. But if you use while under the effects of The World, it does deal double damage. It's really up to you, honestly though.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    When I go to trainer tower, I beat floor 1, try to go up to 2nd floor, but instead it goes outside, and I need to do floor 1 again, and the cycle continues. is this a bug?

Have you used cheats? If your trainer card says "Cheats ON" you cannot go past the first floor of Trainer tower (Sorry for the double post, Forgot to answer this one in the last one hah)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Alright, I've reached Asutra City (in my alt), now where do I go to start Moira's "Date", If it's that locked house, then it's still locked for me tho.

Also what do you guys think of training my pelistorm to learn RoadRoller, I haven't really got the chance to use it, is it still worth it?

Not sure about your first question. Never did that either.

Eh, unless you have a lot of ethers and elixirs, I'd say its not worth it. I don't think Pelistorm is that good anyways.

Does anyone have any tips on how to beat Corruption? I'm trying Porygon-Z Hard Drive Crash Darkness Nullifier but it seems like it has infinite Heart Absorb PP... I can't even hit it since it makes itself invincible every turn.

Also does anyone know what I have to do after getting the piece of cloth from the Bird Man's nest to continue that quest?

It doesn't have infinite PP. Heart Absorb has a PP of 99 iirc so you do have to use Hard Drive Crash multiple times. Ensure your Porygon-Z also has high GPs and cards plus its maxed out IVs/EVs. Get a bulky Psychic or Ground type too so that you can still deal some decent super effective damage to it while whittling down it's PP and ensure you're stocked up on Ethers and Full Restores. Eventually when you deplete its PP with Hard Drive Crash, it'll just Struggle itself to death.

To continue the quest, call Zero and then you have to talk to
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2020
    Hi, this is the first time I play a fan game, so I absolutely don't know the buttons( i mean the keyboard button), can i configure them? if not where can i find what each button corresponds to?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Arrow keys move (But so do AWSD) Alt is the toggleable speed up, Space is (I believe Intereact) x also works for moving text along. Out of Text X is the menu button. Enter acts like "A" on a DS/GBA. It selects, confirms. When in a menu (Like the bag) X is the same as B on DS/GBS as in it cancels. Finally pressing Esc closes the game fully, but it always asks if you want to save before. Did I miss any?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Hi, this is the first time I play a fan game, so I absolutely don't know the buttons( i mean the keyboard button), can i configure them? if not where can i find what each button corresponds to?

I think you can configure them by pressing F1 in-game, not sure though so do check. Anyways for the default config :

Z = Running shoes
    X = Menu, cancel, next dialogue
    C / Spacebar / Enter = Interact
    Alt = Speed up
    Esc = Quit game
    1/2/3/4/5 = Registered items via inventory for quick use

can you help me to find kazak

Search in the place you fought the first boss Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    Can anyone give me a hint as to where to find Mr. Nemo and Hessa (after meeting with them at the player's house) for Zero's quest? I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying heh...

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Can anyone give me a hint as to where to find Mr. Nemo and Hessa (after meeting with them at the player's house) for Zero's quest? I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying heh...

Go to Krystolony Towns Shore. You'll see them, if you got all keys, don't go back, its a bug AFAIK.

Edit: To clarify what glitch, let me give a scenario. You inserted all keys, then you'll say "Oh this is a trap, I must go back", Don't. You will be refrained from going back there again, that is the glitch that I encountered, also hi

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    Alright, thanks a lot! I had another question (sorry if I'm annoying), but do you happen to know where I can find a life orb? Cause that would help a lot with my Sheer Force Machamp!
    Also where do I get PP Ups? I was thinking farming the fishing minigame at the circus but it doesn't seem to work out well.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Alright, thanks a lot! I had another question (sorry if I'm annoying), but do you happen to know where I can find a life orb? Cause that would help a lot with my Sheer Force Machamp!
    Also where do I get PP Ups? I was thinking farming the fishing minigame at the circus but it doesn't seem to work out well.

You're on post-game right? Then this shouldn't be a problem, as seen from the pastebin, it can be found at the date of the old man. And I quote it "Life Orb (steal from Old Man's Reshiram during Shadowglitch battle on Old Man date, only available before clearing Future 1)"

Edit: PP up's are permanently missable at empral town, unless you have a pickup pokemon, your outta luck

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2020
    Ah crap, already did the old man date, guess I won't get it!
    I'm pretty sure I caught a pokemon with pickup early on, but I'll check whenever I feel like it. Thanks again for the help. Do you know where Anton was taken to get the quartz key?
    Edit: nevermind, found him, I really need to use that phone more.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2020
    hey,
    I'm at the victory road puzzle with the metal pillars and i think i did it however nothing happens when i try to push down the stone slab in the middle. The game even went ding when i put the final number in. Any help?

Back