• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    hey,
    I'm at the victory road puzzle with the metal pillars and i think i did it however nothing happens when i try to push down the stone slab in the middle. The game even went ding when i put the final number in. Any help?

You have to push a specific boulder down.

For the Kazak quest How do we open the old shack postgame

You mean the one at the Shawmonk Lake? Talk to the old lady just before Shawmonk Lake, in route 102.

You're actually supposed to do this in the beginning of the game though lol. Like, you can do this right after beating the mutant Pikachu.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    Hi,
    I began playing since Monday, reallay enjoyed the game so far, but I found a "bug" (or a feature ?) yesterday.
    My Greninja didn't learn any move after double-team at lvl 50+. Haze, Hydro pump or sludge bomb, no move leart after this level. I'm already at lv 65 and i would want to have sludge bomb but it can't be teacht by TM, it cannot learn it and the move reminder do not propose these moves to me (doriver & sylen city).

Is it that the level has changed since the wiki in first page and greninja will learn hydro pump and sludge bomb later on ? Or is it a bug ?

THanks for your help

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Hi,
    I began playing since Monday, reallay enjoyed the game so far, but I found a "bug" (or a feature ?) yesterday.
    My Greninja didn't learn any move after double-team at lvl 50+. Haze, Hydro pump or sludge bomb, no move leart after this level. I'm already at lv 65 and i would want to have sludge bomb but it can't be teacht by TM, it cannot learn it and the move reminder do not propose these moves to me (doriver & sylen city).

Is it that the level has changed since the wiki in first page and greninja will learn hydro pump and sludge bomb later on ? Or is it a bug ?

THanks for your help

Some people had the same problem, Try to train your' Greninja more, so that it may learn it later on, also did you check the bulbapedia? It has the moveset learning.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    Some people had the same problem, Try to train your' Greninja more, so that it may learn it later on, also did you check the bulbapedia? It has the moveset learning.

Thanks. So it turns out that you're right, its moveset looks the same as usual, haze at lvl 70 anf hydropump at lvl 68. But so it loses its interest, sludge bomb would be so strong on it...
    is it the same with serperior, it can't learn draco meteor at lvl 100 even if it's written in the listed moves in this topic ?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2022
    hello I play the game in nuzlock mode, I try to merge two marshadow to increase their gps but it does not work I do not understand how gp fusion works

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    What are the answer to the puzzles in the lakeside house?

Direct answers below :

Spoiler:

hello I play the game in nuzlock mode, I try to merge two marshadow to increase their gps but it does not work I do not understand how gp fusion works

I haven't done GP fusion but iirc for legendaries, you can GP fusion with any evolved genderless Pokemon, it doesn't need to be another Marshadow. So keep Marshadow as the first Pokemon, and an evolved genderless Pokemon (preferably Starmie due to its low evolution level) as the 'sacrifice'.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2021
    Hello,
    I would like to know if it's possible for omuran pokémon to drop their cards ?
    Also, how can I get a card for OM_Machamp ?
    Thanks in advance.

Back