• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    How am I supposed to get into the Sylentia HQ post game? I can't seem to find a way in.

How? Once you defeat the Pokemon League and obtain the Champion Medal, Sylentia HQ should be open to you. It's the left most building in Sylen City.

No, i dont think it's in prism tower.

Well, idk then. You should wait for Stochastic's reply or ask in the discord server.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Well, idk then. You should wait for Stochastic's reply or ask in the discord server.

Well unfortunately, Stochastic may not see the problem, and I'm not at the discord server, and that discord server I cannot access since, if i'm not mistaken, closed.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    I found the old cellphone but was there anything before that? I got it because I saw here that it existed. But was there anyone that would tell me to go get?

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2020
    How? Once you defeat the Pokemon League and obtain the Champion Medal, Sylentia HQ should be open to you. It's the left most building in Sylen City.

Hmm it's not open for me and I have the champion medal. Maybe my game is glitched. I'll wait for scholastic's reply.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Robert, have you visited home since you got the medal? maybe you need to read the letter your dad leaves in the basement first?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Well unfortunately, Stochastic may not see the problem, and I'm not at the discord server, and that discord server I cannot access since, if i'm not mistaken, closed.

It is open. https://discord.gg/frhgBct

I found the old cellphone but was there anything before that? I got it because I saw here that it existed. But was there anyone that would tell me to go get?

Nope, you're on the right track.

Hmm it's not open for me and I have the champion medal. Maybe my game is glitched. I'll wait for scholastic's reply.

Try what Sparhawk55 said then. That's probably the case.

Years
    I have a question, if I'm catching a Pokemon with the Card Ball in the wild, it has a 5% chance of dropping its card, but I have around 20 Charmeleons and not a single one dropped it so do I have to check whether it is holding it or not, or when I catch it does it show that it got dropped and it goes to my inventory? Also, can you please tell me a good way to farm Poke Dollars in this game?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    I have a question, if I'm catching a Pokemon with the Card Ball in the wild, it has a 5% chance of dropping its card, but I have around 20 Charmeleons and not a single one dropped it so do I have to check whether it is holding it or not, or when I catch it does it show that it got dropped and it goes to my inventory? Also, can you please tell me a good way to farm Poke Dollars in this game?

You don't need to do anything else, just catch it with a card ball and it has a 5% chance of dropping it. Having 20 Charmeleon not drop it isn't unfortunate at all, it's normal. Also, just FYI, shiny and platinum Pokemon have 50% of dropping it with a card ball.

For Pokedollars, accumulate enough money to buy all 3 houses via apriplum farming. Once you've gotten all 3 houses, go to the infinite path just before Shawmonk Gym, equip your bicycle, press Alt to speed up the game, put a weight on one of your movement keys and leave your game on overnight to get 50 million in a single night.

See the Apriplum and House section here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg/edit

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    so because I use cheats last game, started a new+, and did a challenge of not losing, ever!
    just did Crow and:
    https://ibb.co/f9RG0rj

Felt awesome, but I guess the developer didn't expect this, beacuse:
    https://ibb.co/Ms0ywNN

(by the way, empoleon + 3 sword dance=havoc, though I guess anyone with maxed out atk is)

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2020
    Yes thank you Sparhawk55!

Does anyone have an good training spots for levelling up Pokémon in the post game, other than prism tower?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    I expected the dialogue to change slightly (like Reborn did in these scenes), so I was slightly disappointed, since dialogue does change according to your actions in this game as well.

Terralus The Wizard

Auto-proclamed Greatest Wizard
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    Hello there! I gave a try to the "Generation Power" system (or GP) and I noticed a few things that may help. Also I tried only with Alolan Muks so I may have to update that post later :D

-breeding Pokemons that have the same parents decreases the chance of having stronger ones

-pokemons from eggs can gain GP ONLY if the parents are fully evolved (if you breed 2 Grimers with 3 GP the future Grimers will have 0 GP)

-if a parent has 0 GP and the other parent has 1 or more GP pokemons that will hatch will have 0 GP, except if you give a Power Seed to the male if this one has 1 GP or more

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
    Yes thank you Sparhawk55!

Does anyone have an good training spots for levelling up Pokémon in the post game, other than prism tower?

The sparring trainer in future 2.

Hello there! I gave a try to the "Generation Power" system (or GP) and I noticed a few things that may help. Also I tried only with Alolan Muks so I may have to update that post later :D

-breeding Pokemons that have the same parents decreases the chance of having stronger ones

-pokemons from eggs can gain GP ONLY if the parents are fully evolved (if you breed 2 Grimers with 3 GP the future Grimers will have 0 GP)

-if a parent has 0 GP and the other parent has 1 or more GP pokemons that will hatch will have 0 GP, except if you give a Power Seed to the male if this one has 1 GP or more

You are correct in your observations. Read the GP section here. :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg/edit

Back