• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    So I'm on route 108, and I just fought the biker gang boss. I'm stuck on him and cannot move. If I fly, it freezes me. I can open my inventory, but once I fly EVERYTHING breaks. Any way I can get outta this?

That is where seven bike gang members are fought, right?? there is a hammock to heal pokemons.
    The same thing happened to me. I had saved before the battle so i reset. The next time it was all fine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2023
    That is where seven bike gang members are fought, right?? there is a hammock to heal pokemons.
    The same thing happened to me. I had saved before the battle so i reset. The next time it was all fine.

I saved before the battle too, between the boss and the hammock. I quit, and I'm still stuck. Its probably the spot itself. No idea how to get out. A stuck glitch where even quitting doesn't unstick you. That's a new one for sure.

ProjectIceman

Shen the Ambitious PokeTuber
    Years
  • @Stochastic So I just got my 2nd date with Ashy. Wont give any spoilers since the videos on my channel today anyway but...
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
  • My Combusken never learned double kick. So it has no fighting moves and I have no idea if or when I can find Brick Break. It seems evo moves aren't working yet.

Years
  • My Combusken never learned double kick. So it has no fighting moves and I have no idea if or when I can find Brick Break. It seems evo moves aren't working yet.

Combusken learns Double Kick on level 16. If your Torchic evolves at 17 or higher, it won't get Double Kick. There isn't any move in the game that your pokémon would learn upon evolving regardless of its current level, and most likely won't be. Applies to most fangames.

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
  • I haven't seen any Gold type Pokemon yet. Are they implemented yet? Is it related to those golden cookies? How do you get those cookies btw?

Years
  • I haven't seen any Gold type Pokemon yet. Are they implemented yet? Is it related to those golden cookies? How do you get those cookies btw?

yes it is implemented, however the only gold type is Golden Mudkip, which evolves from Mudkip in special circustances. Golden Cookies are unrelated to this and are rewarded for starting a new game after completing it once.

Years
  • Does Eevee have to be a female to evolve into Valkyreon? I have the Stone of Light and it says it is unable to be used on my Eevee (male)
    EDIT: Nevermind I forgot I had given it an Everstone to keep it from becoming Espeon. I thought I switched the item out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Hey,

I just want to say that this is my favorite fan-game ever and I liked it better than some of the main series games. However, I am stuck.

The cyborg boss is too powerful. How can I defeat him?

My team is pretty well leveled, about 75 per mon. It is:
    Emboar
    Wiseraph
    Valkyreon
    Om-Ursaring
    Om-Swellow

Spoiler:

How can I beat the cyborg?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2019
    This is a really amazing game and I am so glad it was made!

It's just... there's no chimeco... :(

While I would like chimeco, thank you so much for making this :)

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
    Years
  • Hey,

I just want to say that this is my favorite fan-game ever and I liked it better than some of the main series games. However, I am stuck.

The cyborg boss is too powerful. How can I defeat him?

My team is pretty well leveled, about 75 per mon. It is:
    Emboar
    Wiseraph
    Valkyreon
    Om-Ursaring
    Om-Swellow

Spoiler:

How can I beat the cyborg?

Just fly back to Omura and grind or change party. It's part steel or maybe all steel so it's weak to fire/ground.

If it's part data Fighting won't work, haven't tested since it one shots my entire party.

Last edited:
    Back