• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2019
    Hello. First of all I'd like to say I love the game and big thanks to who made it. I have two questions. 1) is there an updated pokemon location guide? since the one in the thread doesn't reflect the game parts a 100%. 2) is there like an apriplum guide or what gives what kind of thing? thanks.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    what is the easiest way to find wingull I'm at one of the locations for it but I can not find it plz help

im guessing ur wanting it for pelistorm? if so u can get 1 guaranteed at a town for a nominal fee (i forget which town it is and who to talk to tho) but these wingull are essentially considered gift pokemon to an extent which classifies them as a static encounter for nuzlockers................. that aside these wingull in question will always be male so if it is indeed for a pelistorm u can try to seek out this NPC and they will sell you one tho it will require a decent amount of levelling so keep that in mind

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Feedback

- Substitute doesn't display any substitute, and some moves seems to bypass it despite the pokemon doesn't use any move nor have the ability that could bypass Substitute
    - Serperior line doesn't have Contrary as one of its ability?

while i cant speak on the substitute problem specifically i am curious.............. have you tried to use a dream candy on it? if not then that is where the issue would be

also one i can add to this is it seems minior's ability shields down doesnt seem to function as it should meaning when it drops below half health its shields dont drop and effectively is a pokemon with a malfunctioning ability much like a few other abilities in the game already

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Hi guys, do you know where can we get Onix in this game ? The pokedex says "area unknown" and the pastebin file says it is nowhere to be found, so I suppose someone (a NPC) is probably giving one to us but I did not find one. Thanks in advance.

Edit : it's not in the event list either (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1opMgn9IaNm_1Yg9YbSbY2AvI7665o-MjqAyxZnrXvGc/edit) so I have absolutely no clue. Help would be apprecied.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    This game looks great! I'm running into an issue with the naming system. Every time I loaded up the game to type my name, it just spams "+" and if I backspace on them, it still spams "+". Do I need to download the patch to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    how can my venusaur learn giga drain and is there ELECTROLIGHT type Pokémon I can catch at all in the game

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    First things first, for anyone wondering, Feebas evolves into Milotic at any level holding a Prism Scale. Nothing else needed.

Second, I took the 3 GP Bayleef from Ashy, bred it with Feebas, evolved it, kept breeding with a male and female Milotic. Up until 4 GP Feebas eggs, everything was fine. But when I started using 4 GP Milotic to reach 5 GP, Feebas hatching from any egg has literally 0 EVs. Doesn't matter if Feebas ends up being 4 or 5 GP, no EVs.

I'm not a perfectionist so I just took one of the 4 GP ones and moved on, just wanted to drop this here.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    something i cant recall despite the numerous playthrus ive done................. where do i get a razor claw so i can evolve my sneasel? here it is in the mid 50s and tbh its high time it evolves

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    something i cant recall despite the numerous playthrus ive done................. where do i get a razor claw so i can evolve my sneasel? here it is in the mid 50s and tbh its high time it evolves

Naraku Village, hidden inside the rock south of Dark Tower.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Hmm wait, does increasing GP consume Power Seed? Any ways to get more Power Seed..?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Hmm wait, does increasing GP consume Power Seed? Any ways to get more Power Seed..?

Carnival. Earn tokens through Voltorb game, or just buy them, then go fishing for prizes. Power Seed is pretty rare, but other prizes are also neat. After spending like 700 tokens on fishing, I think I can build an Arceus statue out of Heart Scales.

Edit: Power Seed is only consumed if the male directly transfers its GP to the egg. Increase in GP doesn't need (I think it actually prevents it) Power Seed. Put two 2 GP compatible Poké and the result might be a 3 GP egg. In this situation if Power Seed is used and activates the result will always be a 2 GP egg.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    Carnival. Earn tokens through Voltorb game, or just buy them, then go fishing for prizes. Power Seed is pretty rare, but other prizes are also neat. After spending like 700 tokens on fishing, I think I can build an Arceus statue out of Heart Scales.

Edit: Power Seed is only consumed if the male directly transfers its GP to the egg. Increase in GP doesn't need (I think it actually prevents it) Power Seed. Put two 2 GP compatible Poké and the result might be a 3 GP egg. In this situation if Power Seed is used and activates the result will always be a 2 GP egg.

oh thanks for the info

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    I have a shiny pelistorm but for some reason it well not stop time at all does anyone know why

I had to check the Pokémon list within guides to see what the hell Pelistorm is. Apparently it not only exists, but also capable of stopping time?

Damn.

Back