• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon EonBlue and EonRed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
One of the most creative, and well thought out hacks I've seen or read about. The story is pretty great, and the Pokecenter looks really nice. Don't quit this hack truly and I hope to see more soon...Also Do you HAVE to start out with a Vulpix or is there more then one choice? Anyway Keep it up. ;)
Haha, thanks dude! Im sorry, but yeah, I like Vulpix alot and thought of a good way to add it to the story, but im sorry, its the only choice, I may change that in the future, in the WAY future. Don't worry, we are working extremly hard on this hack and do not plan to abandon it, so it will be completed. :)

wooow nice hack, nice script!
i like this hack dude,
Thanks, Its good that people like the hack, thats what we are aiming for! :D

Ian758

Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
we will see more or your scripts.. :)
they looks really good!
Yeah, they are acually .Com's scripts :P Well thanks for you support

HUGE NEWS!!
We have finally set a release date for Pokemon Eon Blue Alpha 1!! July 1st, 2009! Be sure to check the thread that day for the download! :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Can you please insert my Hero OW in the Hack, Ian? Thanks in advance.

Ruka Prince
Not trying to speak for Ian, but we talked about that, and I saw your OW, and it's pretty good, but it's not the style we're looking for. Plus, I have OWs already made to use as the hero/heroine, so there's really no need right now. If you wanted to appear as an NPC in the hack, as we need more people for the alpha, with that sprite, it would be fine, but otherwise, we don't really need the OW.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Not trying to speak for Ian, but we talked about that, and I saw your OW, and it's pretty good, but it's not the style we're looking for. Plus, I have OWs already made to use as the hero/heroine, so there's really no need right now. If you wanted to appear as an NPC in the hack, as we need more people for the alpha, with that sprite, it would be fine, but otherwise, we don't really need the OW.

OK, then I would want my OW to be one of the NPCs.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
OK, then I would want my OW to be one of the NPCs.
Yeah, that's np. Just PM me all poses of the OW and what you want your message to be, and where shown in the screenshots you would like to be, if not Olivine.

Ian758

Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Yeah, that's np. Just PM me all poses of the OW and what you want your message to be, and where shown in the screenshots you would like to be, if not Olivine.
Well, I guess I didn't even know he had a hero OW already made, thats new information to me >.> Sorry Ruka Prince.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
NICE!!! and even better, it's 1 july 2009 today!! :D i can't wait to start playing this hack :D !!! keep up the good work! :D

Sorry about this, everyone, but the alpha is pushed back until further notice. I know it was supposed to come out today, but Ian has been inactive and I haven't been able to work on it with him. It's his hack, obviously, so everything I come up with is run by him first before I put it in, and I haven't been able to run what I have by him, so the alpha is incomplete. Once he gets active again we'll finish the alpha and release it ASAP, without rushing. Plus, we'll be able to add more finishing touches if needed anyways. Hopefully, that should only be a week or less.- .com

yadayada

Pokemon Echoes Is Coming soon
Years
Name: Zeppy
Text color: Blue
Sprite: In fire red, A-map sprite number 14(Brendan from RSE)
Where?: outside of Pokemon Center, Olivine City

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
It's better this way... then quickly release it and then find tons of bugs...
Yeah, in its ways. But I'm really careful when I hack, so there hasn't been any bugs, and hopefully won't be in the longrun.

Just a quick tip, hope you don't mind: Well, you shouldn't make release dates like big companies. It could have been better if you feel like releasing it.
Well, Ian and I went over if we should make a date or not, and it should of been ready on the date, but he's just been inactive.
i can help with mapping if you want
Thanks, but there's no need. Ian and I have that all covered ;-)

Name: Zeppy

Text color: Blue
Sprite: In fire red, A-map sprite number 14(Brendan from RSE)
Where?: outside of Pokemon Center, Olivine City
You should of sent that to me in a PM, but it's no problem. Once we get to working on the hack again we can add you.

If that's a trainer request ya should send it to Ian by pm ;)
Actually, PMed to me, as I'm inserting NPCs. But np.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Are this game featuring 4th Gen pokemon?
Nope, sorry, the only thing remotely 4th gen would be Notched Ear Pichu. There's really no need to add/edit in 4th gens.
Hope that too... by the way the delay of alpha is because of Ian?
Or ya have to finish some event?
Not exactly, but a little of both. We were going to put a lot of work into the alpha and were for a short time before up until the last day of June, then release, but Ian went nactive and still is. I'm also taking a break from hacking for an indefinite amount of time so I don't get so sick of it that I quit. It's Ian's hack, obviously, so any work I do I need to run by him before I insert it, and he hasn't been on to do that, and to work on it himself. I wasn't going to finish the alpha with stuff in it that idk if he would want and release it with him being inactive.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Nope, sorry, the only thing remotely 4th gen would be Notched Ear Pichu. There's really no need to add/edit in 4th gens.
Can I see the sprite? :)

Not exactly, but a little of both. We were going to put a lot of work into the alpha and were for a short time before up until the last day of June, then release, but Ian went nactive and still is. I'm also taking a break from hacking for an indefinite amount of time so I don't get so sick of it that I quit. It's Ian's hack, obviously, so any work I do I need to run by him before I insert it, and he hasn't been on to do that, and to work on it himself. I wasn't going to finish the alpha with stuff in it that idk if he would want and release it with him being inactive.
Okay gotcha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back