• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon EonBlue and EonRed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
Years
Well , good luck on this one ! Looks promising . Maybe you can add some stuff of the movie Pokemon Heroes : Latias and Latios . And maybe you can add their father who died to save Alto Mare .
P.S - Is the island region Alto Mare ? If you can recreate it then it will be cool . We don't have many cities having canals in hacks .
Count me in as a Beta , Alpha or Gamma tester -LOL- if you need one .

Years
Very good hack! Screenshots are great.
I support this hack and play when it will finish.
Continue to that way.

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Ok, so I have been inactive for a while, and I am very sorry about that, and I am sorry about the delay of the release, I was "surprised" by my mom with tickets to go to California for a while, so I just got back and am back to hacking again, please don't think of me as a liar, im sorry.

Ian758

Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Umm, no, sorry, I will have to edit the thread now, sorry guys...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ok, so I have been inactive for a while, and I am very sorry about that, and I am sorry about the delay of the release, I was "surprised" by my mom with tickets to go to California for a while, so I just got back and am back to hacking again, please don't think of me as a liar, im sorry.
Hey it's okay ;) Noone thinks of ya as a liar :)
We know that always something can happen :)
Btw you're lucky that ya were in California :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
So yeah... basically since I'm still on hacking break, until we can finish the alpha together it might be a bit. But it should still come out sometime this month, or early next at the most.

Ian758

Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Guys, we are having major delay issues right now, its going to be a while more. Please calm yourselfs as this is annoying. :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
This looks really good. XD Please don't let the project be dead.
Please.. just give the thread a month. LET it die.
We have backtracked and restarted and what not. We'll show you progress in the near future.

- John

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
Looks good. Good luck.

Name: Chris
Message: Did you know that we just discovered a new planet? We call it Earth!
Text color: Blue
Sprite: Scientist
Where?: Olivine City, Pokemon Center

snake17

Back after a loooong break. :D
Years
Name: Cameron
Message: Aww... My girlfriend just dumped me. I'm so sad... Waaaaaahh!!!
Text color: Normal

Sprite: Anything cool looking please
Where?: A pokemon center

And looks cool so far

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back