• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    How can i get pass from Shalour City's east exit ?

I defeated Korrina 2 times , at Route 10 and at GYM. The guy is blocking the way to the east exit of Shalour City.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2020
    Hello, Is there anybody who could help me? Recently downloaded fire ash And i like this game, but whatever i do, i can't open the menu (my x/b button simply doesnt work). Tried other games And IT works normal. Is there some way to make IT work?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    hi i have a questionwhen does groudon learn precipice blades he is at level 66 and still has not learned it and in omega ruby he learns it at level 50 when you get him so i thought that would be the case here please help

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    also where do i get the red and blue orb and teach rayquaza dragon ascent and i have a bug i cant complete the sinoh region because when the last gym battle is interupted i cant go back in becuase it says the gym was damaged and i didnt get the badge so i cant go to the leagueor ride the skormory please help i am using 2.17

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    also where do i get the red and blue orb and teach rayquaza dragon ascent and i have a bug i cant complete the sinoh region because when the last gym battle is interupted i cant go back in becuase it says the gym was damaged and i didnt get the badge so i cant go to the leagueor ride the skormory please help i am using 2.17

I think we talked in email. If not let me know.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    hey when are you planning on introducing galar and new galarian pokemons in the game? and whenever a new update comes do I need to download the latest version again?

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Hey!
    Peter from Brazil here
    I was playing yesterday and i lost to a gym leader in Kanto - the one with pyschics. The game made me choose one of mine to battle and, when i lost, i wake up in pokecenter with just the pokemon i used in battle. Everybody else were missing! Pikachu included. It's normal? And how do i update my game?

I love the game!

Abraços, gente

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hey!
    Peter from Brazil here
    I was playing yesterday and i lost to a gym leader in Kanto - the one with pyschics. The game made me choose one of mine to battle and, when i lost, i wake up in pokecenter with just the pokemon i used in battle. Everybody else were missing! Pikachu included. It's normal? And how do i update my game?

I love the game!

Abraços, gente

Hey, glad you're enjoying the game and sorry about that glitch. If that happens I would reset to the last save. I'm working on fixing that and most areas shouldn't cause that.
    To update download a new version and replace the content into your old folder. Your save will remain the same.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    hello i'm stuck in SUNNYSHORE city so i fought flint and volkner told me to meet him in the gym but there's a guy who still blocks the gym door saying that the gym leader is here in the town i went fourth and back between volkner and the gym but the guy blocking the gym is still there
    i'm playing the latest version too the 2.17 version of the game

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2021
    Hey, so is there any way that I can follow the anime perfectly like a list that would tell me when and where to obtain and evolve the pokemon just like Ash did?

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2021
    hello i'm stuck in SUNNYSHORE city so i fought flint and volkner told me to meet him in the gym but there's a guy who still blocks the gym door saying that the gym leader is here in the town i went fourth and back between volkner and the gym but the guy blocking the gym is still there
    i'm playing the latest version too the 2.17 version of the game

have you go to James' mansion

Back