• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2021
    Thanks a lot for the reply but, I am searching for like a list that would tell me that WHEN I need to evolve my pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    yes i went to the mansion of course james was not there i did exactly as the walkthrough says but i'm stuck now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2022
    Hello,
    I had a problem with a gameplay. I have saved the game before fighting Clair and then after the fight it just freeze. I couldn't do anything, move or open the menu - even after trying to reopen the save. What should I do?

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Pokémon Fire Ash

Im currently in Hau'oli City, ive just left the Dept. Store and my game for some weird reason is showing the inside of one of the houses in the city, im not there and I can't move, but I can open the menu, im physically stuck and dont wanna lose 40+ hours of progress.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Nevermind, I downloaded 2.16 and opened the save file in that, works fine now. Saved in 2.16 and when opening 2.17 its updated.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hello,
    I had a problem with a gameplay. I have saved the game before fighting Clair and then after the fight it just freeze. I couldn't do anything, move or open the menu - even after trying to reopen the save. What should I do?

Send me your save in an email and I will take a look.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Hello, i got a problem fighting the gym fight at Sunnyshore, i've beaten team rocket at Sunnyshore tower and when i come back to the gym there is a man saying that the gym was damaged and he won't move, i don't know what do i have to do, can you please help me? thanks

By the way, awesome game, greetings from Argentina

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • Hi. I love this game so much, but I have a question. Is the Boulder Badge supposed to be missing from my "badges" pocket of my item list? I'm just curious, because I don't want it interfering with my progress when I get to the Indigo League, but it does show it on my trainer card. I'm already at Celadon City and just beat Erika, so I'm already halfway through Kanto and really don't want to start over. Thank you. : )

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hello, i got a problem fighting the gym fight at Sunnyshore, i've beaten team rocket at Sunnyshore tower and when i come back to the gym there is a man saying that the gym was damaged and he won't move, i don't know what do i have to do, can you please help me? thanks

By the way, awesome game, greetings from Argentina

Find the mansion on the route west of Sunnyshore.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hi. I love this game so much, but I have a question. Is the Boulder Badge supposed to be missing from my "badges" pocket of my item list? I'm just curious, because I don't want it interfering with my progress when I get to the Indigo League, but it does show it on my trainer card. I'm already at Celadon City and just beat Erika, so I'm already halfway through Kanto and really don't want to start over. Thank you. : )

It shouldn't disappear, but it won't hurt your game if it is missing.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
    Years
  • It shouldn't disappear, but it won't hurt your game if it is missing.

Cool. Thanks man. Maybe it could've disappeared when I downloaded the latest update a week and a half ago. I had already beat Brock and had just made it into Cerulean when I downloaded it. Since the Boulder Badge was the only one I had obtained at that point, maybe that was what did it. If it won't hurt anything though, I'll jump back into the game. Once again, thank you. Keep up the good work on more updates to this game, or any other projects you do in the future. : )

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2021
    Cool. Thanks man. Maybe it could've disappeared when I downloaded the latest update a week and a half ago. I had already beat Brock and had just made it into Cerulean when I downloaded it. Since the Boulder Badge was the only one I had obtained at that point, maybe that was what did it. If it won't hurt anything though, I'll jump back into the game. Once again, thank you. Keep up the good work on more updates to this game, or any other projects you do in the future. : )
    actually this bug has existed when you update to new version of game

Years
  • Hey, first of all: thank you for this awesome game! It brings back so much memories from my childhood (watching the TV series, playing the games...). You are doing an incredible work!
    I've played approx. 38 hours now and I wish I could go on, but some kind of bug prevents me from doing so.
    At the moment I'm in Celestic Town. I beat Team Rocket in the Ruins and talked to Cynthia afterwards. After talking to her she started to follow me. I reentered the Celestic Cave and saved the game cause I couldn't play any longer. After starting the game I couldn't move or see anything other than walls or something like that. I still can interact with the menu but I can't move or anything like that. Is there any chance to rescue my progress? I made a screenshot of the game but I'm not allowed to post it, 'cause this is my first post...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hey, first of all: thank you for this awesome game! It brings back so much memories from my childhood (watching the TV series, playing the games...). You are doing an incredible work!
    I've played approx. 38 hours now and I wish I could go on, but some kind of bug prevents me from doing so.
    At the moment I'm in Celestic Town. I beat Team Rocket in the Ruins and talked to Cynthia afterwards. After talking to her she started to follow me. I reentered the Celestic Cave and saved the game cause I couldn't play any longer. After starting the game I couldn't move or see anything other than walls or something like that. I still can interact with the menu but I can't move or anything like that. Is there any chance to rescue my progress? I made a screenshot of the game but I'm not allowed to post it, 'cause this is my first post...

Email me your save and I think I can fix it for you.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Do you pretend to continue the game with the story of the new series with Ash and Go?

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Finished playing through this game for the second time today. Except maybe for the fact that it doesn't follow the anime line-by-line, I can see virtually no fault with the game. It never crashed for me, and I didn't encounter any bugs or glitches either.
    The only thing that slightly bothered me was that sometimes the trainer battle music would just stop and I would hear the background music of the map while battling. It wasn't such a big issue, so I didn't report it.

Great job on this game!

Back