• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Years
    How Do Trade Evo's Work Such as Politoad And Gengar

Gengar evolves if you use a Link Cable item on Haunter.
    To evolve Politoed, use a Shiny Stone on a Poliwhril.
    Both items are found on Celadon Dept. Mart.

In my Discord server, there is a topic called #evolution-explained.
    Be welcome to join our community. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    I played through Delta App. in IOS. And when I was entering Vermilion City, it's error.
    I've tried Walk through the walls Cheat, but still not work.😭

Last edited:
    Years
    I played through Delta App. in IOS. And when I was entering Vermilion City, it's error.
    I've tried Walk through the walls Cheat, but still not work.😭

Delta emulator is not a recommended emulator. Did you read the compatible list in the beginning of gameplay?
    I've put a list.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2023
    Hello friend! My discord was glitched so I tried leaving and rejoining the server but for some reason that got me banned. Can I talk to someone about this please <3

Last edited:

yso

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2022
    Hey amazing game! So far enjoying it!
    I came across a bug, every time i try to enter vermilion city it freezes on me. Is that just my emulator or is something else?

Years
    Hey amazing game! So far enjoying it!
    I came across a bug, every time i try to enter vermilion city it freezes on me. Is that just my emulator or is something else?

Yes, it's your emulator.
    You have to follow the supported emulator list in the beginning of game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2023
    Excuse me I got a problem with your game I did the boulder puzzle in route 5 cave but when I heal my Pokémon and came back to the cave the boulder puzzle is not working anymore can you fix it please.

Last edited:
    Back