• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    Hey. Aside from the safari zone, is there a list with pokemon locations in the discord or any other place?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    Documentation about spawns in my Discord Server.
    Are you welcome to join it :)

Thanks , i had already accepted the invitation when i had trouble looking for it. But I finally found it in there. Not sure how i didn't see it at first

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    Hey DJ Tarma. Could you let me back in the discord server? Got banned by one of the guys for asking a question that was already in the discord. Also , i will not be asking anymore questions in the future. If i don't see answers to my questions (which are probably in there and I'm reading too fast) in your discord, i will not ask it. If I can come back: omar-ali#4388 is my discord.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    Anyone know if unovian Darumaka is in the grass or cave? N is it rare in that location?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2023
    Anyone know if unovian Darumaka is in the grass or cave? N is it rare in that location?

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2022
    - In the project, several Pokémon had modifications in their evolution methods.
    (Here in this post, you can check out all the changes).

^^^ where can i find this evolution guide. just tryna play the game lol

TheDRJ

D
    Years
    A suggestion, in many hacks I've seen there's a system for HMs in which you don't need to teach the pokemon the move, you just need to have the HM, the necessary badge, and a pokemon which could learn the move.
    I think that'd facilitate for us players, not having to actually cut moves to include HMs. Is this possible to do in FRExtended?

[edit] Thank you for making HM moves non-permanent, by the way. [/edit]

I don't know if it's something possible to be implemented, or if you'd like to implement, but I leave my suggestion/question.
    Um salve do Brasil o/

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    I'm so shocked this is neither CFRU nor Decomp hack, but it did hide battle HUD when move executing, how you did it?
    Anyway, I see you recommend VBA but not VBA-M, why? Isn't VBA-M is more accurate than VBA? Also MyBoy sucks, because its poor PSG audio emulation and long audio delay.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Has some bugs on it never once cheated. Or even hit the tab to put in codes for cheats. Game saying I cheated but never did and have alot of time into the game how can I fix ?

Years
    It Has some bugs on it never once cheated. Or even hit the tab to put in codes for cheats. Does the game say I cheated but never did and have a lot of time into the game how can I fix it?

Describe all steps, because you are the only player reporting this. I never saw any legit player reporting this issue.
    With the exception of having interacted with Galarian Moltres and Thundurus in previous versions.
    I filled the game with anti-cheat systems that were pre-tested by over 15 people and me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Compare to DPPt, I discovered an issue about battle HUD: When Leech Seed absorbing HP, HUD won't hide, but either DPPt or CFRU & Emerald New Battle Engine will hide HUD during absorbing, so I hope you can implement it :p

Last edited:
    Back