• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Fire Red Extended Version

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    Just want to say that this hack is pretty amazing. But I am curious about if all items that have been introduced are in this. For example the shiny charm.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    first, i would like to say this game is so awesome.. thank you for this..

second, i would like to know if you'll ever release a pokemon location guide/list? coz i've been looking for an Impidimp and can't seem to find one (i'm playing v3.1.3?)..

again, awesome game.. 😃

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • Hi! Your game looks very interesting! Idk if this has been asked before but may i know up until what part of the game is playable? Can i beat the league and do postgame and stuff?

Years
  • Hi! Your game looks very interesting! Idk if this has been asked before but may i know up until what part of the game is playable? Can i beat the league and do postgame and stuff?

The Pokémon League has replaced the Elite four.
    You beat 18 Trainers and face your rival after this.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2022
    Can you tell me where the move relearner is? I swear I've flown to every city and checked every house and couldn't find him. I know I've ran into his before I just can't find him again.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi guys,
    I was wondering if there will ever be PC storages, Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, Dynamax and Gigantamax added to Pokémon Fire Red Extended?

Years
  • Hi guys,
    I was wondering if there will ever be PC storages, Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, Dynamax and Gigantamax added to Pokémon Fire Red Extended?

You can enjoy a full experience without these features. 0% chance to insert these mechanics in my project. 🙂

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2023
    Can you upgrade the PC space? Like its not possible to catch everything without releasing Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    does anyone know where i could find an Impidimp in this game? i'd really like to use one.. thank you 😃

Back