• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Fluorite Version (8-13-15, Beta 3 Released!)

Should the player speak?

• Yes

Votes: 327 55.1%
  • Only during important events

Votes: 148 24.9%
  • No

Votes: 119 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSYqualiac

King of Eatos!
Years
  • I like the concept, but I feel you have more room to work with in FireRed if you kept it as that. However, I will say Emerald is still a good choice because of the extra features you have to work with. Both have benefits, both have issues.

I personally like what you've done with this. I can't wait to test it out myself.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hey guys, been a while since I last posted here. I've been taking a break from hacking, and probably will for a little bit more, I've been a bit busy, and my hacking computer has been in the repair shop for like a month..
    Anyways, before I started my little break, I made a few things, and I wanna know if you guys like them.. Thanks!

KzYAn.jpg

Also, huge thanks to Fitzhogan11 for let's playing this hack in YouTube, you're the bomb diggity! :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2015
    Failed! Input checksum is invalid because it always appears when I use the UPS Patcher? I've used all possible roms pokemon emerald plus poblema continues?

What rom used in ups here just because of error

Last edited:

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
    Years
  • Wow looking good, I might try that one.

I would suggest you to use ORAS protagonists sprites in soloo993's gallery for you hack,
    that with some OW sprites editing would be best imo.

Actually, he's not going with Brendan/May sprite. if you look in the older pages (in page 3 or 4), the Protagonist will be different, also this was once a FireRed hack.

Here's the sprite of the Male Protagonist if you don't want to go in the previous page, they haven't made one for the Female. (I don't know if this will be the same sprite there gonna use except for the OW since it's a FireRed style OW):
    dLyyC.jpg

Years
  • Actually, he's not going with Brendan/May sprite. if you look in the older pages (in page 3 or 4), the Protagonist will be different, also this was once a FireRed hack.

Here's the sprite of the Male Protagonist if you don't want to go in the previous page, they haven't made one for the Female. (I don't know if this will be the same sprite there gonna use except for the OW since it's a FireRed style OW):
    dLyyC.jpg
    Hmm... i thought he was going to use them because there are Brendan and May pictures in the (introduction and story) and (misc) sections in the first post but now that i think of it, the plot sides with new protagonists.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I was stucked at the cave where you have something to translate and full of dragon pokemon ahahaha

Go back to the city, get it translated, then after you buy the thing from him, go a few step backs from where the Kyogre event happened :D

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
    Years
  • I got stucked again, I was on the route 5, but theres no way out, and one of the NPCs there is always saying "Theres something odd about this tree blah blah blah"

also, can you share me ur asm code for making your pokemon invisible in FR?

Last edited by a moderator:

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I got stucked again, I was on the route 5, but theres no way out, and one of the NPCs there is always saying "Theres something odd about this tree blah blah blah"

That's the end of the beta...

also, can you share me ur asm code for making your pokemon invisible in FR?

well, for one, this hack is not FR, and I don't know what you're talking about..

Also, I have a bit more work done on the hack, if anyone wants to test and give me opinions, that'd be great

Lance32497

Years
  • That's the end of the beta...
    aww.... I was amazed of your scripts ahahaha, anyways, this is a good hack ^_^

well, for one, this hack is not FR, and I don't know what you're talking about..

Also, I have a bit more work done on the hack, if anyone wants to test and give me opinions, that'd be great
    The girl males you invisible if you say yes to her, remember?
    and Im willing to test your works ahahaha

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    aww.... I was amazed of your scripts ahahaha, anyways, this is a good hack ^_^

The girl males you invisible if you say yes to her, remember?
    and Im willing to test your works ahahaha

That's the xse command spriteinvisible.. Sure I'll send you a beta tomorrow or soon

PSYqualiac

King of Eatos!
    Years
  • Wow! oh! Wow!
    I dont know that kind of command!
    Youre definetly awesome ahahahaha....
    about the beta testing!
    Its a pleasure ^_^

It's a basic command. You just have to make sure the player sprite is selected for turning invisible. What I want to know is
    1) Why do you think this is for FR when it clearly specifies it is for Emerald?
    2) How in the world do you assume this involves ASM? But when I tell you the DNS system needs ASM coding to make Day vs. Night evolutions work, you start getting upset that you can't evolve Eevees into Umbreon and Espeon just by applying the DNS tool... after you were clearly explained it wouldn't work without ASM coding...
    3) As Dark Sneasel said, this is a Beta and he will update in his own time.
    4) This is pretty good scripting, I completely agree with you.

Lance32497

Years
  • It's a basic command. You just have to make sure the player sprite is selected for turning invisible. What I want to know is
    1) Why do you think this is for FR when it clearly specifies it is for Emerald?
    2) How in the world do you assume this involves ASM? But when I tell you the DNS system needs ASM coding to make Day vs. Night evolutions work, you start getting upset that you can't evolve Eevees into Umbreon and Espeon just by applying the DNS tool... after you were clearly explained it wouldn't work without ASM coding...
    3) As Dark Sneasel said, this is a Beta and he will update in his own time.
    4) This is pretty good scripting, I completely agree with you.

MY ANSWERS!!
    1: I Know! I thought that is an ASM so I asked him if he can port it in FR! Gets?
    2: I didnt mentioned anything in this thread about my problem in your tool, why you keep on insisting that "IM WRONG IN THAT QUESTION?" Youre so hard! It just a simple question, sorry for that! And as I said! I thought that command is ASM! Okay!?
    3: FYI! He asked anyone here to test his upcoming beta so I suggest my self! Clear?
    4: Ok!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    MY ANSWERS!!
    1: I Know! I thought that is an ASM so I asked him if he can port it in FR! Gets?
    2: I didnt mentioned anything in this thread about my problem in your tool, why you keep on insisting that "IM WRONG IN THAT QUESTION?" Youre so hard! It just a simple question, sorry for that! And as I said! I thought that command is ASM! Okay!?
    3: FYI! He asked anyone here to test his upcoming beta so I suggest my self! Clear?
    4: Ok!

Take it to private or visitor messages if you want to continue this, you're getting off topic.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Regarding the poll...I'm not sure if you should leave that up to polling. It's really a matter of whether you feel that you can create a personality for the protagonist and, if so, whether it would be necessary for the story.

That said, I do think it would be strange if he only spoke during important events.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back