• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Hey Sphice, the Beta won't work on mobile versions but works fine on the computer. Do you have any Suggestions?

im using myboy gba emulator ( latest version ) and it works fine for me i used rom patcher of xperia 64 @ playstore

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Which Pokémon specifically was it, though? With regards to the README, that's what I meant: I've added it now.
    Oh sorry, i didn´t understand. The pokemon was a Skarmory lvl 32. By the way, last bug i found that i forgot to mention: when i first got to the battle marsh, after talking to the rival, i surfed soomewhere and my character changed gender, it got fixed when i entered a building though but it was really weird.

Years
  • there is a guy in telmurk swamp telling me that he gave me bullet seed TM but he gave me other TM move i forgot what TM he really gave me, just happened that i talked to him again lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    hey Spherical , really enjoy your awesome hack
    every i checked only for the quick fixes hahah

but i notted that, magneton and nosepass won't evolve in telmurk warehouse that has generator , although the readme says it has to be there

already repatched, and re caught the pokemon , still the same
    i don't want to start over though .-.

thank you for making this hack

Years
  • i found another.. its not a bug but you may want to fix it :) in the TM case, U turn description is wrong, i think his description is for snatch move hahaha!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've also noticed the really wierd bug in the Ferre ruins.
    On the (last?) floor every time you move, you encounter a pokemon. So the encounter rate is set at 100% which is wierd. Even more wierd is its ALWAYS a sunflora, at a random level 8-99 is the range I've seen personally.
    It also happens if you surf on the first floor.
    This has already been fixed, just redownload and repatch and it shouldn't reoccur.

Hey Sphice, the Beta won't work on mobile versions but works fine on the computer. Do you have any Suggestions?
    What operating system is your phone? What emulator are you using? As curiters said, it's been tested and works on the Android emulator MyBoy.

Oh sorry, i didn´t understand. The pokemon was a Skarmory lvl 32. By the way, last bug i found that i forgot to mention: when i first got to the battle marsh, after talking to the rival, i surfed soomewhere and my character changed gender, it got fixed when i entered a building though but it was really weird.
    Thank you, I think I've finally worked out what was causing this so it shouldn't reoccur anymore.

there is a guy in telmurk swamp telling me that he gave me bullet seed TM but he gave me other TM move i forgot what TM he really gave me, just happened that i talked to him again lol.
    Fixed, thanks.

hey Spherical , really enjoy your awesome hack
    every i checked only for the quick fixes hahah

but i notted that, magneton and nosepass won't evolve in telmurk warehouse that has generator , although the readme says it has to be there

already repatched, and re caught the pokemon , still the same
    i don't want to start over though .-.

thank you for making this hack
    Thanks. The issue with new evolution methods not working, which includes location-based evolutions, are currently not functioning, and this is in the README.

i found another.. its not a bug but you may want to fix it :) in the TM case, U turn description is wrong, i think his description is for snatch move hahaha!
    Fixed, thank you.

Please redownload!

Years
  • hi spherical, are you going to add the other abilities of some pokemon like chimchar iron fist, slowpoke regenerator, alakazam magic guard and more other pokemons... i just wanted to know :) BTW i really like the pokedex cuz i can see the stats and abilities of all pokemon that ive registered to it <3

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2022
    Hello my dear, please could help me to say where developments table stands, of course if you give me permission to see him any more, I just want to know how their methodology, through work and apologize if I'm being annoying

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2015
    I think I found a bug : When using PP Up/PP Max, the move selected is almost always not the move being improved. That's it.

This hack is amazing btw, loving it so far.
    Edit: Nevermind the bug, I think it's fixed in the latest download. Cheers.

Last edited:

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    This has already been fixed, just redownload and repatch and it shouldn't reoccur.

What operating system is your phone? What emulator are you using? As curiters said, it's been tested and works on the Android emulator MyBoy.

Thank you, I think I've finally worked out what was causing this so it shouldn't reoccur anymore.

Fixed, thanks.

Thanks. The issue with new evolution methods not working, which includes location-based evolutions, are currently not functioning, and this is in the README.

Fixed, thank you.

Please redownload!

Spherical idk if 2155720 is using windows phone i didn't test that tho.

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
  • This is literally the best hack I've played thus far. I'm looking forward to the final.
    I do have some things to mention...

- Evolving a Female Litleo with Fire Stone changes the gender to a Male Pyroar.
    - Using Ether on the move Brine didn't restore PP for me. Could be ether not working entirely (I only had one ether and didn't save before it happened), or the move Brine just doesn't restore unless I go to a Pokemon Center.

That's all I can note for now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • This is literally the best hack I've played thus far. I'm looking forward to the final.

- Using Ether on the move Brine didn't restore PP for me. Could be ether not working entirely (I only had one ether and didn't save before it happened), or the move Brine just doesn't restore unless I go to a Pokemon Center.

yes there is a bug on that.. for example you used the ether on the 1st move, the ether will be consumed on the 3rd move also for PP up but i think its already fixed on PP up/ PP max and for litleo evolution its on the readme.

EDIT: oh i just tried the ether and PP up, its already fixed try re downloading the latest update.

Last edited:

XDestr0yah

Pokémon Freak
    Years
  • Spherical idk if 2155720 is using windows phone i didn't test that tho.

You can use Purple Cherry X (just out) on windows, MyBoy or John GBA emulator on android and GBA4iOS on iOS. All those emulators work, for the windows phone I think it's the best to patch the rom on your PC and send it to your mobile device. 2155720, if you're still having problems, pm me.

Years
  • hi spherical, are you going to add the other abilities of some pokemon like chimchar iron fist, slowpoke regenerator, alakazam magic guard and more other pokemons... i just wanted to know :) BTW i really like the pokedex cuz i can see the stats and abilities of all pokemon that ive registered to it <3
    Those abilities are in the game, but I don't plan to give them to the Pokémon you've listed.

This is literally the best hack I've played thus far. I'm looking forward to the final.

The Litleo bug is already in the README, and the PP-boosting items have been fixed.

You can redownload to fix Wake-up Slap, to fix the occasional interference from the Ragged Map with the Town Map, and to make it so that water in caves have a different battle background (and, in some cases, actually have wild Pokémon to begin with!). Note that you should save in a Pokémon Center before redownloading, otherwise you may encounter some incorrect battle backgrounds. Nothing game-breaking, but it will look weird.

Years
  • Please redownload! I've finally, at last, fixed the new evolution methods. I've removed the placeholder methods, too, in the mean time, so everything should work properly now. Very happy to get that out of the way, haha.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Omg thank you! Loving my new Goodra, although it has another one of those speech mark instead of apostrophe pokedex entries. Easy fix, at least :P

You've been on a real bug-fixing spree recently, which I am very grateful for. That covers pretty much all the major ones now. The only big one which remains is the breeding error with pokes resulting from the pokedex expansion, so is that one next on the list?

I noticed Sealeo can be encountered as a surfing poke now in Frostbite Cave, I don't believe he was there before. Does this mean you'll be adding a few more critters for us to catch in the areas where few pokemon can be encountered? There are a ton of water types and lots of empty ponds, for example. I've been trying to complete the pokedex as much as is possible for the current beta, so that'd be nice. Speaking of which, would it be possible to request a good VS Seeker spot for level grinding? At the moment there isn't really a good place for it, so completing the dex is a slow process.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • Omg thank you! Loving my new Goodra, although it has another one of those speech mark instead of apostrophe pokedex entries. Easy fix, at least :P

You've been on a real bug-fixing spree recently, which I am very grateful for. That covers pretty much all the major ones now. The only big one which remains is the breeding error with pokes resulting from the pokedex expansion, so is that one next on the list?

I noticed Sealeo can be encountered as a surfing poke now in Frostbite Cave, I don't believe he was there before. Does this mean you'll be adding a few more critters for us to catch in the areas where few pokemon can be encountered? There are a ton of water types and lots of empty ponds, for example. I've been trying to complete the pokedex as much as is possible for the current beta, so that'd be nice. Speaking of which, would it be possible to request a good VS Seeker spot for level grinding? At the moment there isn't really a good place for it, so completing the dex is a slow process.

Yeah Spherical and I recently looked over the current water encounters and shuffled them up to get a slightly better range of pokemon across the whole game, as well as moving certain pokemon to fishing spots and vice versa! So I'd definitely recommend doing more fishing too.

I am in total agreement with you about the versus seeker! The best place I've found so far has been Telmurk outskirts, but even then the trainers are still pretty spread out.

Years
  • Omg thank you! Loving my new Goodra, although it has another one of those speech mark instead of apostrophe pokedex entries. Easy fix, at least :P

Thank you! I've fixed Goodra's Pokédex description.

I've also fixed the last big one, thanks to DoesntKnowHowToPlay! Expanded Pokémon now properly give eggs of their basic stages.

I have indeed updated the water encounters in a lot of places, although that may not be in the version you're using at the moment. I haven't added any particularly special VS Seeker spots yet, no, but I'll bear it in mind.

You can redownload to fix the expanded Pokémon hatching issue and Goodra's dex entry!

Back