• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Hi SphericalIce, your hack is amazing! It makes Light Platinum seem like a 1-year-old's little game and I'm not even kidding. I have a problem though. I'm trying to get a Glaceon, but even after redownloading and replacing the old file with the new one, I haven't gotten my Eevee to evolve in Frostbite cave's 3F (assuming the cave you enter in Nestpine town is 1F) Eevee levels up but doesn't evolve. Help?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    great fix spherical,
    thank you so much

but what color does mean pokemon stats?
    i know the S and E represent iv
    so, did color represent ev or, the stat already at max or something ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    great fix spherical,
    thank you so much

The colors mean the nature, red raises the stat and blue decreases.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Spice,

Was just messing around seeing what kind of IV's I could get... Got an Adamant Chimchar with pretty good ones.

I guess I can play a bit ;)

Edit: Does it have super EV-training or any other form of EV-training currently? Do you plan to add it? Or even just giving us a macho brace or one of the better power items (if they exist in game) would be cool. Oh, and EV-reducing berries... all food for thought for Beta 3.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi SphericalIce, your hack is amazing! It makes Light Platinum seem like a 1-year-old's little game and I'm not even kidding. I have a problem though. I'm trying to get a Glaceon, but even after redownloading and replacing the old file with the new one, I haven't gotten my Eevee to evolve in Frostbite cave's 3F (assuming the cave you enter in Nestpine town is 1F) Eevee levels up but doesn't evolve. Help?
    Thank you! Could you give me some more information about your Eevee? What gender is it, what level is it, etc.? Are you sure you're on this floor of Frostbite Cave? Are you sure you patched with a 1635 - Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) ROM? I only ask because I can evolve it fine by levelling up on that floor.

Im stuck at Precimos Island. How to go to Katosurf Town? Help please!!!!!
    Precimos Island is the end of the Beta, provided you've got the Focus Badge.

great fix spherical,
    thank you so much

Thanks, you're welcome. If a Pokémon's stat is red, then it has been increased by the Pokémon's nature, and if it is blue then it has been decreased by it. This is a feature that was introduced in HeartGold and SoulSilver.

How do I reach Fernando in the Seros Gym? Every path I try gets me lost!
    You need to have defeated every Gym Trainer to progress.

How do I get into the 6th gym? I just got to the gym and it says the door is locked.
    Have you explored the Ferre Ruins? You need to pass the time before a new Gym Leader is elected.

Spice,

Was just messing around seeing what kind of IV's I could get... Got an Adamant Chimchar with pretty good ones.

I guess I can play a bit ;)

Edit: Does it have super EV-training or any other form of EV-training currently? Do you plan to add it? Or even just giving us a macho brace or one of the better power items (if they exist in game) would be cool. Oh, and EV-reducing berries... all food for thought for Beta 3.
    Haha, awesome! At the moment there are no super-EV training methods, no. That isn't entirely out of the question, though, but no none of the special items have been added yet either.

went the next beta will be releast?
    No idea, please read the FAQ before asking questions. Thanks!

Please redownload!

I've fixed Regenerator, Sap Sipper, and finally expanded the DirectSound limit. This means the custom songs of Windmist City and when battling Elder Knights sound far better as I discovered I was crippling giradialkia's awesome compositions by essentially removing one or two instruments.

I've also added a new song that you can hear in the Ignis Roost. I'm sure fans of Unova will enjoy it! I've also finally updated the screenshots on the first post.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Great hack, having lots of fun with it so far. Is there anyway to get any of the choice items yet? Like choice band, specs, or scarf.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Got the Good Rod but apparently there are zero pokemon in the water...

Is there a list of Pokemon available? Specifically looking for Magikarp :D

Years
  • Is the prize for the bug catching contest completely random? As have won it about 30 times and came second once and the winner got the Heracross mega stone. I havent one either the Heracross or the Beedrill mega stones. Is there sonething im doing wrong?

unIQuE-_-SK

Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Where is the scizorite? Please
    Is the prize for the bug catching contest completely random? As have won it about 30 times and came second once and the winner got the Heracross mega stone. I havent one either the Heracross or the Beedrill mega stones. Is there sonething im doing wrong?
    Can confirm it's random except the first one, and they are kinda rare, but got myself Pinsirite, Beedrillite, Scizorite and Hercronite in tournament, took awhile tho. Good Luck.

Years
  • Great hack, having lots of fun with it so far. Is there anyway to get any of the choice items yet? Like choice band, specs, or scarf.
    You can purchase the Choice items from the Battle Marsh, and some NPCs give out one or two of them too if I remember correctly.

Got the Good Rod but apparently there are zero pokemon in the water...

Is there a list of Pokemon available? Specifically looking for Magikarp :D
    Where are you looking? Magikarp can be found in most bodies of water. Aerous City is one place, for example.

Where is the scizorite? Please
    Scizorite is one of the random prizes for coming first place in the Bug-Catching Contest.

Is the prize for the bug catching contest completely random? As have won it about 30 times and came second once and the winner got the Heracross mega stone. I havent one either the Heracross or the Beedrill mega stones. Is there sonething im doing wrong?
    Yes, the prizes for first place are random.

I've fixed the bug where if you use an Escape Rope in Archan Tunnel after warping there with Herschel takes you back to Aerous City, so it now goes to the exit in Seros Village. I've also updated the Battle Marsh shop and Blue Shard Meister's dialogue so that they display the amount of Battle Points / Blue Shards you currently have while shopping. I've also made some slight adjustments to some of the music as there was an issue with some of them clipping due to too high volumes.

You can redownload to see these changes!

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    When I attempt to patch my 1636 - Pokemon Fire Red (U) (Squirrels) rom, I'm told by various patching tools that the patch doesn't match the rom. I've used NUPS, Tsukuyomi, and Multipatch (Yes, a mac tool.) Am I doing something wrong? Is there something I can do to fix this problem? Or can somebody provide me with a link to a pre-patched rom? All and any help is much obliged. Thank-you.

Back