• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2016
    Please Help, i'm in Valoon Town, but i can't access "Valoon Town Pokemon Gym". It says " The door appear to be locked ... ". I already went to the cave above and found a 'pokemon map or something behind the tree'. Talk and back to the Gym but still can't access !

YveltalBlue

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2021
    Please Help, i'm in Valoon Town, but i can't access "Valoon Town Pokemon Gym". It says " The door appear to be locked ... ". I already went to the cave above and found a 'pokemon map or something behind the tree'. Talk and back to the Gym but still can't access !
    You need to go to that ranger club of sort, where the bug catching contest is

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
  • I just realised/realized (they're both legitimate spellings, sadly) that you changed the Hero OWs.
    I'm loving the new ones!
    I want to be able to play this, but haven't gottwn a chance, haha...

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2016
    Just encountered what seems to be a bug in the v2.5 of Pokemon Gaia. I caught Scyther in the Bug Catching contest in order to make use of False Swipe to ease future contests. Problem is, False Swipe isn't working as intended and is killing my foes instead of leaving them at 1 hp.

Props for the awesome game!

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    i'm stuck inside the 5th gmy and i can't get out, im running over the switch to open the gate but its not working

edit: i just reset from a old slate, sent me a 2 or 3 levels back but doing to gmy again but the glitch didn't happen that time. not sure how to recreate it, i just know that all the gates were closed and i couldn't get out. i think its still worth noting, because i had i not had a save slate, i'd be stuck in there forever. i assumed it happened when i saved and soft reset near the trainer with the toxicroak thus causing the gates behind me to close

also golurk evolves at level 43 not 34

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2016
    Yes, it's almost definitely because you hacked in an item instead of playing the game properly. I recommend going back to Telmurk City and completing the events as intended; that is, to go to the Game Corner after you defeat the fifth Gym Leader and then go through the Underground Path to legitimately obtain Rock Climb. While I understand the sequence of events to get Rock Climb at the moment is a little confusing, and it will be made more obvious in future releases, I must stress that if you try to hack the game yourself that I cannot and honestly should not guarantee anything will not break, as that's obviously not how the game was intended to be played at all and you always run the risk of corrupting your save file.

Thank you, that did it. I'd already been to the game corner before defeating the gym leader, so there was no reason for me to go back there again, until you mentioned this. I think you should make it more clear that you should enter the game corner.

RoA_Infinity

hmmmmmmm
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2023
    Any news on how the new version is going? Wanna get into those dive spots

Also congrats on hack of the year

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2021
    Wanna get into those dive spots

You can. Catch a wailmer. Some of them know the move dive. You wont find anything down there though. if you do go down there I can tell you you get multiple copies of ampharos and blastoise lvl 50. At least that's what happened to me. Make sure you take a pokemon that knows the move fly with you. because you won't be able to get out of the water after you come to the surface again.

JIEeMsI.png

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2020
    Alright, I played through this game and I must say Im postively impressed. The only bug I noticed was the Dex entry of Budew. The graphics were ok and Idk about the sound because I always play without. The distribution of Pokes was quite good although it took me quite long to replace my fire starter. The gyms werent too difficult but I dislike Gyms that take forever to get to the leader anyway.

One thing I didnt really like was the difficulty of battles. Either rival or gym battle - I walked through them like any other trainer on the road. Imo you should work on their movesets and maybe add underleveled evolutions. I was kinda disappointed when I saw that second evolution of some fire starter in from the gym leader using tackle. Seeing that thing with brick break, flame charge/flare blitz, sunny day and solar beam would have been a nice challenge. But I walked through the gyms like nothing. For example my just caught scyther sweeped the whole bug gym.

Another point Id like to add is the everlasting hm problem. Id really like to see them to be deletable by a TM. I'm carrying a 4 attacks HM slave and Im still in need to learn strength, dive and waterfall (?). What I'd love to see - but I'm sure that it'll take some effort to find out and develope would be the possibility to teach pokes HMs only for outside use (or both of course) so it won't be usable in battle and doesnt take the spot of an attack.

I think that's all the feedback I could give you. Looking forward to seeing the next beta.

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
  • Just finished beta 2.5 :D, is gengarite available in this beta? I've seen Iris from Battle Marsh using mega gengar. Sad thing is after i finished the beta i found a shiny poliwhirl sadly... i killed it </3

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    Just finished beta 2.5 :D, is gengarite available in this beta? I've seen Iris from Battle Marsh using mega gengar. Sad thing is after i finished the beta i found a shiny poliwhirl sadly... i killed it </3

no gengerite in beta 2.5.So no mega genger.you can also see which mega stones are available in this beta in the first post..

Back