• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Galactic Platinum [DEMO RELEASED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
  • Wow, great done, I'm in love with this already!

If I'm actually gonna download and play through this in a near future, I don't know, as I hardly ever do that (I'm a busy (almost-) man), but still, I can see some potential in this!

Work on it, give it your soul, and it could be one of those really popular ones!
    ^ This I say to a lot of people, but I believe there are a lot of hacks worthy of this comment!

Thanks dude, means alot.
    Anyway, I hope to release the beta in February...

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • wow I really wish to see the next version,also you can use some galctic events from the anime or the games or the manga or something

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • wow I really wish to see the next version,also you can use some galctic events from the anime or the games or the manga or something

If you'd have read the Story, it is set 100 years after the original new world plan run by cyrus.

But I might go over it in a History lesson at the Academy.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • If you'd have read the Story, it is set 100 years after the original new world plan run by cyrus.

But I might go over it in a History lesson at the Academy.
    oh ok,I don't really know much about galactic since I don't watch pokemon any more.
    you see I make a hack about the orange islands because when I was a kid they have aired that season on TV,now I'm 16 so I don't have time for this but I still think that pokemon is awesome and will be awesome for ever!
    however I still play the pokemon games of curse (=

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • this hack looks great but in the demo the galactic grunt says there is two pokemon, but there is only a croagunk that is actually a spearow. also the girl ow is messed up, and the only other bug I found, garys house is still there and his sister says he is at oaks lab. but the beta will hopefully have that fixed.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • All of those have been fixed except the girl thing, but that will definetely be fixed when i get the patch back from my betatester/fixer Ruka.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Hey paranoidic man look what I have for you!
    galactic.png

It's an image you can use. You don't need to credit me because I made it on Pokemon.com

Puppier

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Good Idea

Okay THIS is a good idea! Finally a hack that allows you to play as a bad guy that ISN'T Team Rocket. I would love to help out in any way I can! Oh by the way will anything change early in the game with every new beta?

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2012
    Well Paranoid, it sounds like an awesome hack, if theres anything i can do to help just shout
    (well i am sorta a noob so i dont really care if u say no...)

Puppier

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    Okay that sprite you made is funny.
    And yes how ARE you going? (I really want to see this ENTIRE game).

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Okay THIS is a good idea! Finally a hack that allows you to play as a bad guy that ISN'T Team Rocket. I would love to help out in any way I can! Oh by the way will anything change early in the game with every new beta?
    Thanks man
    Oh! nice,i like the hack,good minisprites,tiles and paletes ^-^
    Thanks Zein :)
    Well Paranoid, it sounds like an awesome hack, if theres anything i can do to help just shout
    (well i am sorta a noob so i dont really care if u say no...)
    Thankanks
    how's the hack going harris?
    Its going fine
    Okay that sprite you made is funny.
    And yes how ARE you going? (I really want to see this ENTIRE game).
    Well It wont be finished for some time, but its beta is soon!

Puppier

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2011
    I found a uh couple errors...
    Such as early in the game you are asked a question by a TV
    Your mom keeps talking about Oak
    And if you die then you get Cypher's talk again.

Also can i help beta test i have good eye for these kinds of things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back