• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Galactic Platinum [DEMO RELEASED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Yeah, that's right. However, using it for public use so far is just a rumor :P. Hackmew hasn't released the routine to everybody yet.
    hmm..
    You don't need asm, you just need to have a wrightbyte to offset script, and have that script be a level script for every map. But it would be better just to use asm.
    You'd be able to do that?
    this looks really awesome, love the maps and the idea, loved the demo also, cant wait for more.
    the updates of this hack is looking great codec.
    anyway,is the first beta around the corner or still in progress??and where and what will the first beta consist of?
    It is still in progress.
    I will tell ya what is in ti then,
    There is gonna be up to rank 6 hopefully,
    we have got alot of the outside maps done, inclusing SavageGuard, where Students go for the rank4-5 practical exam. The only reason we arent tthat close to a beta is that We havent started the inside of the academy, Alucus said he'd make the tiles for it :)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    That's not correct.
    1. Changing money? Nothing easier! Just replace the graphics of a Trainer card.
    It would be easier to use the Coin Case though, with coins.
    2. Have you played Infernal Legend? The mining minigame...? It includes changing the hero's OW, though it requires ASM.

So, what's up?

Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that out. I haven't played Infernal Legend yet so yeah.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Ok, Guys, Update will hopefully be soon, It has been a hard week, cause of school.
    Alucus is making the Tiles and I will insert as soon as i get them, then the inside of the school will be mapped, scripted, and we may be ready for Hack Showcase.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    You mean writebyteoffset command?
    yeah, so you chould use that and make that a level script for the house map and the route maps for casual clothing.Using a Reaping levl script and once you get the closes you can set the var so that way it will no longer switch you to get the closing.

@codec
    Trying to figure it out, I get the base idea I am just having problems making it work. Pokepal knows how but he is keeping it a secret.

Falidorflame

A starter hacker
    Years
    Hey, nice hack, I just have some bugs I noticed, these may or may not be fixed.

The players mom still has the same script from FR, which dosnt fit into this game.

If your SPEAROW faints you return to your house and start the routine again, but the Galactics are invisible.

Some grass tiles are unaccessable.

In the cave with the Galactic guy, if you go to climb the ladder without collecting the Croagunk (Spearow :P) then you get PUSHED? back onto the Galactic.

The pokemon is actually a Spearow, as you know.

You cannot climb the ladder back home after entering the cave.
    ---
    Thats all I noticed, hopefully they will be fixed by beta 1.

By the way, I have a keen eye for bugs, are you in need of Bug testers? I'd gladly help :)

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Hey, nice hack, I just have some bugs I noticed, these may or may not be fixed.

The players mom still has the same script from FR, which dosnt fit into this game.This has been changed i think..

If your SPEAROW faints you return to your house and start the routine again, but the Galactics are invisible.Ok taken into consideration

Some grass tiles are unaccessable.more natural

In the cave with the Galactic guy, if you go to climb the ladder without collecting the Croagunk (Spearow :P) then you get PUSHED? back onto the Galactic.Hmm.. I dont understand?

The pokemon is actually a Spearow, as you know.lol, fixed.

You cannot climb the ladder back home after entering the cave.Damn that needs fixing..
    ---
    Thats all I noticed, hopefully they will be fixed by beta 1.

By the way, I have a keen eye for bugs, are you in need of Bug testers? I'd gladly help :)
    I notice that you are a good beta tester, you can test the beta when it arrives..

oh I can fix that, send me the hack codec, and I will fix it.
    Awesome, thats great. I will send.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Another Small Update Lads... and Lasses..
    Pokémon Galactic Platinum [DEMO RELEASED]

New Tiles
    Pokémon Galactic Platinum [DEMO RELEASED]

New Tiles!

Credits go to...
    Kyledove - new tree
    Me - New House and New Tree Pallete!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Hey, Codec.
    Do you want me to correct your Grammar?
    When I played your Alpha, there are LOTS of Grammar Mistakes.
    Maybe you should give me your patch for me to test and correct if you're almost done with
    the new Alpha.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Thanks for the offer but no thanks.. I am english myself, I didnt correct all of Narutoactors mistakes but quite a lot! I have corrected more aswell now... so i dont think i need any help with the Beta Grammer..

Falidorflame

A starter hacker
    Years
    I'll explain that bug in more detail;
    When you try to climb the ladder out of the cave without claiming the pokemon then you get pushed back and your sprite is on the Galactic grunts sprite. If you tried it you would see.

And I'll gladly test the beta :)
    Any estimated time on when it'll be out for? Maybe as a Christmas prezzie? ;)

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    I am proud to say that an update is on the way.. Alucus said he is startin the indoor tiles today :) this means that as soon as he finishes i will insert them and get the indoor mapping underway!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Good for you, you're having more progress!
    Can't wait for the next beta!

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Cool .
    Since I finished the demo in 3 minutes , I am looking forward to the next beta so I can play some more .

Keep up the good work ! :)

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Thanks Mate, Because Alucus tiles still havent finished.. I am worried about non-activity.. so Narutoactor is doing the script that comes jus before the inside of the Academy..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back