• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2012
    Hey Vavavant and Manaphy, remember me? Probably not. lol
    Been away for quite some time.
    Vav, you had a very nice progress on the game! Nice spriting also. Congratz
    I can't wait to see more of it ^^

Years
  • ^^ thank you, KurowaSan.
    New sprite being unveiled!
    Not a ghost or an octopus, but a poison type nuclear slime creature.
    scuttol.png

Scuttol sprung up where pollution used to be poured into the seas. They are now used in power plants and factories to contain the waste materials that once created them, as Scuttol are imune to the toxins.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Thanks BlueSonic! We really appreciate that when people says good things about the game. ^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    We don't have the exact date. However, during the beggining of September, we will arrive with a truckload of new things. <~ And yes, you guys will see many more things about the game. ^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Eh... That was pure spam. If you want to spam, not in my thread. <~ Anyway, a new shadow is comming soon along with new screenshots! ^^

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Actually, its not really spam at all. It has to do with the subject, complimenting your game actually, just not using the highest form of language. So no, its not spam at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back