• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Oh man, these screenies are soo nice :) I'm glad to hear the battle system is progressing every day...and *~*TwiLiTeDaRkRai*~*, could you please make a spoiler if you want to quote pics? Doesn't take so much space :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Thanks a lot! ^^ And today, I'm showing you guys screenshots.

[HOT FLASH]

41.png

On a cute little route close to a small cliff.

42.png

Talking to a man in the Glamourich Museum.

43.png

Having a look at a Torchic.

44.png

Standing on a route.

45.png

About to have a double battle.

That's not it! Another surprise is comming up during the day. :3 Watch the thread! ^^

That's your Hot Flash and I'm Vavavoom!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Now I see the old Pokémon will be in it (saw it before, but now it's really confirmed)...but will some be replaced or are the new added? Love the screenes as usual btw :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Your game is just getting better and better.
I now know that this is going to be one
spectacular game. Keep it up Vavavoom.^_^

-ChronicNightmare-

Revolution

Da Bestest Pokemon Master
Years
Wow, nice maps. I think you should've stuck with Firered and Leafgreen Graphics, Diamond and Pearl doesnt fit to well and is really Pixelated.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Thank you for giving your opinion! ^^ Now, it's time for the revelation...

[HOT FLASH]

Crocosil.png

Name: Crocosil
Type: Rock-Water
Dex Entrie: Crocosil lie submerged in rivers, so that the stones on their backs look like stepping stones. When suitable prey try to cross the river, crocosil can catch them with their pointed teeth.

And... Crocosil is a fossil Pokémon! That means that there is only one Crocosil in the game. The fossil is located in the deep and spooky Wisteria Catacombs. It's called " Ancient Teeth ". Have a look:

TeethFossil-1.png

~Sprite made by ~Nevermore~. Concept made by ~Nevermore~. ^^

Also, here is a screenshot of the other fossil Pokémon:

FossilSkull-1.png

Skull Fragment. Interesting, isn't it?

That's your Hot Flash and I'm Vavavoom!

Last edited:
Years
If that wasn't enough, i've got a few last things for you untill next time.
fossils2.png

These are the item sprites of the overworlds, just so you can get a better look at them.

*deletes* Shadow's being edited, vav wanted me to take it down untill then so you aren't shown the wrong thing. >< it'll be up again tomorrow, better...
*wanders off*

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
wow love the new fossile pokemon . interesting combanation rock and water cant wait for more

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
Years
Yeah, the fossil looks great, but a Rock/Water Fossil? Not really a new idea...
But I like the look of it^^

And I would say the skull fragment will be a Dinosaur... Rock/Fire...
Am I right?^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
^^ The skull fragment will take you all by surprise. The skull itself is the main feature of the pokemon...

Umm...isn't that always when you reveal a new Pokémon??? And will there be all 493 + the new ones or just some of the 493 will be replaced?

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Not always. It'd be pretty obvious if i showed you a mouse or a horse, and you've been able to guess chinese liona nd gharial, but the skull fragment belongs to something completely original...

Oh lemme guess...ehrm...a eighteen-eyed, purple-haired kangoroo!

Yeah, me and me silly ideas ey xD

~Cya, UnitRico

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Hm kinda hard *thinks, thinks, thinks
somemore* I gotta say that it is an....
ancient, big-headed beaver. Sry
~Nevermore~ it's to hard for me.
* waits*

-ChronicNightmare-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Hmm...that's not a bad guess if you look at the shadow :) It has no hair so my guess is wrong...gee, I never expected that xD

Anyways, the shadow looks really good, I wonder what it is. Serious guess:
Something like an early mammal (is that the word? I guess...in The Netherlands we call them: "zoogdieren", but I don't think a lot of you recognize that word) with a rock head or something.

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
^^ This isn't the other fossil, btw. Much, much more common. I'm sure you'll be fairly annoyed at finding these by the time you finish the game. It's not a beaver or gopher, but 'early mammal' is sort of close. It's not exactly hairless either, the hair is just covered up. And those could possibly be it's teeth you see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back