• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Hi guys! The demo #2 will come out soon... Only few more weeks! ^^ ~Nevermore~ will talk about it in few minutes.

Years
As you've seen, a lot of work has been put into the game. We've all been working full speed, and the next demo is almost done!
I won't be releasing any new fakes for a while, as all of my time is now going into completing the families and back sprites for the fakes that will feature in the demo. You'll be able to see everything soon though!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Now, about the demo, I'm going to tell you guys what's in it. The demo will feature 1 city and 1 route. Elloish City will be the city that you can go in. Route 702 is where you start the game, in the demo. You can pick to play as a boy or as a girl. ^^ You will be able to battle Pokemon, catch wild Pokemon, battle trainers, talk to the community, learn new things, and of course, you'll be able to have fun! ~Nevermore~ is about to show you guys things that are amazing!

Years
Here are some new screenshots!

46.png

Talking to a man in the Glamourich Museum Library.

47.png

Talking to a young boy close to Minerhole Town.

48.png

Walking on Route 701.

49.png

Standing on Route 712.

And here is a the new pokemon!
shadowpan.png

Jingol
Normal
Jingol are common pokemon that live in vast burrows underground. They curl up into a ball to avoid harm from predatory birds such as Falcaw, the thick scales on their backs and head protecting them from sharp beaks and claws.

Jingol is the ratata of the Geor reigon! It's very common and found all through the game. It's based on a curious creature called a pangolin and will evolve into something much less cute...

Last edited:

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Guys......

This game is awesome!!!!!!!

Awesome!!! Can't wait until DEMO!!!!!

Good luck and good job!!!!

Last edited:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Nice new screens guys. Can't wait for the demo.
I would have never thought that the fakemon would
be so cute, definetly catching.

-ChronicNightmare-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Oh man, I really love the screenies and Jingol is sooo cute xD Nice to hear the demo will come out soon...

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Yeah! Thanks again for all of your support. About the catchable Pokémon in the game, they will be roddents, birds, and bugs. And as I said, you start on Route 702, which is the second route of the whole region. On that route, there are some lasses and youngsters. They all have Pokémon.
~
Special thanks to ~Nevermore~ for doing that magnificent pixel art. It's amazing, right? She did it by using Paint. Not Photo Shop or any other programs. And guys, the demo is comming really soon... During the day, few screenshots will be posted. Be sure to check the thread! ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
And...(3rd time I ask now xD) will there be 493+Your Pokés or Some of the 493 replaced by your Pokés?

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
There will be over 150 old catchable Pokémon. There will be 150 new Pokémon to catch. So, 150 + 150 = 300. That means that you will be able to catch 300 Pokémon. ^^ Tonight, we have other things to show you guys. :3 Watch the thread!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
There will be over 150 old catchable Pokémon. There will be 150 new Pokémon to catch. So, 150 + 150 = 300. That means that you will be able to catch 300 Pokémon. ^^ Tonight, we have other things to show you guys. :3 Watch the thread!

Ah thanks for answering my question...

Localtime: 21:56 PM. Can you please don't use "Tonight" anymore? It really confuses me :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
~Nevermore made those in Paint, wow, she really
has some skills.

-ChronicNightmare-

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
Ah thanks for answering my question...

Localtime: 21:56 PM. Can you please don't use "Tonight" anymore? It really confuses me :)

~Cya, UnitRico

You do realize that that putsa you on the opposite side of the planet from California, maybe Western Australia or China, or maybe farther north. (or between them) (California is GMT -8, wheras the time you posted would have to be GMT +8)

~Nevermore made those in Paint, wow, she really
has some skills.

-ChronicNightmare-

I hope you realize that photoshop and such is not a good idea if you want to scratch a Pokemon. Why? It's because they use larger brush strokes, wheras paint is almost the perfect tool. (Except the fact that the default number of steps back is 3)

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Well, I agreed! In photoshop, it is not really suitable for spriting pokemon. Use paint is the best selection!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
You do realize that that putsa you on the opposite side of the planet from California, maybe Western Australia or China, or maybe farther north. (or between them) (California is GMT -8, wheras the time you posted would have to be GMT +8)

I hope you realize that photoshop and such is not a good idea if you want to scratch a Pokemon. Why? It's because they use larger brush strokes, wheras paint is almost the perfect tool. (Except the fact that the default number of steps back is 3)

Umm...my localtime is just GMT+1 so I guess you made a little mistake...I live in The Netherlands...Oh, wait...I made a mistake on the time...it was 09:57PM, here we don't have PM and AM, just 00.00 to 24.00 (well...we don't use 00:00 actually...from 00:01 :)) So that confuses me a bit :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
Well, I agreed! In photoshop, it is not really suitable for spriting pokemon. Use paint is the best selection!
Of course paint is the only real possibility for spriting fakemon, but it's basically impossible to attempt someting sugimori-ish in paint.
^^ I'm going to be away for a few days now, see ya later guys.

Glitchfinder

Let's all get along, please?
Years
Umm...my localtime is just GMT+1 so I guess you made a little mistake...I live in The Netherlands...Oh, wait...I made a mistake on the time...it was 09:57PM, here we don't have PM and AM, just 00.00 to 24.00 (well...we don't use 00:00 actually...from 00:01 :)) So that confuses me a bit :)

~Cya, UnitRico

Sorry about that. I just get a little, well, you know. Anyway, back to the subject at hand! Progress is definitely happening, and I can tell that all of you who are working on the project are putting a great deal of effort into your work. Anyway, I just wanted to say "Great Job! Keep it up!". And really, if you do keep it up, you'll have a game truly worthy of not only being called a Pokemon game, but also of becoming one of the fangame greats.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Sorry about that. I just get a little, well, you know. Anyway, back to the subject at hand! Progress is definitely happening, and I can tell that all of you who are working on the project are putting a great deal of effort into your work. Anyway, I just wanted to say "Great Job! Keep it up!". And really, if you do keep it up, you'll have a game truly worthy of not only being called a Pokemon game, but also of becoming one of the fangame greats.

Oh, nevermind...I was just thinking of an idea, though. Isn't it a good idea if ~Nevermore~ will "revamp" the other sprites she didn't make for this game (like Firefox and Herbicow), if the original makers agree and give permission? They'd really look better then they already do!

~Cya, UnitRico

P.S. Well ~Nevermore~, if your going, I guess we read eachother (couldn't find a better phrase, "see" or "hear" is kinda strange, ey?) when you're back!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Well, thanks for explaining all that, guys. ^^ You are all really nice. Now, today we are revealing "something"... What is that "something"? It's screenshots with a new character... Is it time for the Hot Flash?

[Hot Flash]

As you guys know, in every Pokémon games, there is an evil team. Well, in Pokémon Gale, instead of having an evil team, we have the government. The government of the Geor Region (GRG) is the huge problem in the game. They want to stop the legendairy Pokémon by catching it and make it faint - for ever. The GRG is a team that has few special members in it. View bellow for details.

• Leader: Melody
• Staff: Kamelia, Charles, & Patrick
• Grunts: Thomas, Adam, Hilary, Sophia, Carlie, Jack, Dorian, & Zoe.

The team has 3 bases all around the Geor Region. Their locations are bellow.

• Glamourich Museum Basement
• Consecrated Hollow
• Royaline Government Building

In the Glamourich Museum Basement, you will battle one of the staff, Kamelia. She is not hard to battle if you have well-trained Pokémon on your team. In the Consecrated Hollow, which is located in Lunar Town, you will battle a boy known as Charles. He is way tougher than Kamelia. Be sure to have strong Pokémon like Screegle. And last but not the least, in Royaline Shipyard, you will battle the last staff, Patrick. That guy is really, really tough if you don't have the right Pokémon to battle with. Is that it? Not at all. After that battle, the leader, Melody, will come and battle you. She is quite hard to beat. Like in Patrick's case, if you don't have the right Pokémon to battle with, you'll have a lot of trouble. Also, before arriving at all of those members, you'll have to battle several Grunts which are: Thomas, Adam, Hilary, Sophia, Carlie, Jack, Dorian, & Zoe. They are all easy to beat, if you're well-prepared.

Here are two screenshots showing one of the staff, Kamelia:

That's all for now! But... Later-on, during the day, there will be new screenshots! ^^

That's your Hot Flash and I'm Vavavoom!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Oh man, love the hot flash, that's all Gale needed for a full Pokémon game :) And here we go again...Later-on during the day >.< (localtime: 19:07 ot 7:07PM)

~Cya, UnitRico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back