• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • That's a tough question! I'll go with the Johto beast trio, because of nostalgia. When Entei starred in one of the Pokemon movies, I adored its concept and design, and before the movie I was already a big fan of Suicune and Raikou! Right now, my favorite of the three is the electric type, but the other two are not far behind. Not to say that Unova's Swords of Justice aren't amazing; just not superior. :]

ludicolodancer

Fabby the ninetails
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2014
    My fav is the johto beasts, Suicune and Entei taking priority. I like their designs, movepools, and the fact that those two also appeared in episodes and movies, raikou didn't do anything like that -_-

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    My favorite movie was the Power of One. It was the first Pokémon movie I saw in the theater. And I got the cool card to go with it

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
  • Unova trio, because I really don't like many of the Johto legends. Also, I find roaming legendaries to be very irritating and unlikable.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Johto dog cat hamster kfdl;ds;ds beast trio. Especially Suicune. I like all of their designs. Entei is badass, while Suicune is majestic. I have no idea what's going on with Raikou over there :b

Also Entei got Sacred Fire.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Okay, I'm going to lead this to another topic; which do you guys prefer, Legendary Birds or Kami Trio? For me, it's gotta be birds, and of them all, my most favorite has gotta be Zapdos. Its spiky feathers make it look sort of intimidating, and it's got pretty heavy defenses, too, making it a great staller. Plus, it's got access to Roost, which makes it able to recover its health whenever it wishes. =) Second favorite's Articuno; love its blue-colored body. Kami Trio are awesome, but their designs just don't appeal to me as much, unfortunately.

Years
  • I actually didn't like the Kami trio too much, so I'll go with the birds. Articuno is my favorite of the three, her majestic, endearing appearance is hard to resist, and her typing is extremely unique - Delibird is jealous of her prowess. Zapdos has always been a competitive force, even though I'm not a huge fan of its concept, and Moltres, although generally forgotten, is a great design!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I originally didn't like the kami trio much, but their newer forms are pretty cool! So if we count them, I might like them better than the birds.

How do you guys like our new splash banner by the way? Coding courtesy of our dear Endless~

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
  • I never really liked the legendaries until a certain pony pokemon appeared~
    Spiffy coding! It's really fancy and pretty. wonderfully eye catching as well

Years
  • I couldn't be prouder of our new splash, so everyone make sure to go give Endless a big hug if you like it too!

And aside from Tornadus' unique mono-Flying type, I can't say that I'm much of a fan of the Kami trio. The legendary birds though, I definitely like, with Articuno being in my top 5 favorite legendaries easily. As cheap as it may be, nothing beats the combo of Mind Reader + Sheer Cold :p

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I always thought Articuno looked a little...fat. :x

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    WOW CAN I JUST SAY THE NEW SPLASH IS AMAZING.
    Moving on.

I always thought Articuno looked a little...fat. :x

.. What's wrong with a little chub? D:
    Also I'm still really not fond of the Kami Trio's new forms even still.. in fact, I forget about them all the time. XD;
    But I do prefer the Kami Trio because they're mustachioed muscular gods of wind and storms and that's pretty cool tbh. :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I don't know about you guys, but I personally love Kami's secondary forms; their designs are very unique. n_n" I've never managed to get a hold of them, though, sadly, since I didn't download PokéDex 3D. If the method still works, then I might give it a go at some point in future.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I always thought Articuno looked a little...fat. :x

I wish they were all chubby because they would look like this :3
    Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Years
  • I don't know about you guys, but I personally love Kami's secondary forms; their designs are very unique. n_n" I've never managed to get a hold of them, though, sadly, since I didn't download PokéDex 3D. If the method still works, then I might give it a go at some point in future.

I did too; in fact, I preferred them to the originals. However, also like you, I never actually acquired them, mostly due to my laziness - I didn't even bother to research how I could get them. Not that I'm much of a Pokemon collector myself, but still would've been pretty cool. Reminded me of the dog trio in Johto, the way they were redesigned. n__n;

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Well, it's a bird that lives in icy caves or on mountain peaks, so it's got to stay warm somehow!
    I don't think Articuno wants to be warm, it might melt an icy feather or two :p

I did too; in fact, I preferred them to the originals. However, also like you, I never actually acquired them, mostly due to my laziness - I didn't even bother to research how I could get them. Not that I'm much of a Pokemon collector myself, but still would've been pretty cool. Reminded me of the dog trio in Johto, the way they were redesigned. n__n;
    I don't like either of the forms, but the animal forms are better imo. The regular forms all look the same, like the Pan/Simi monkeys. but you had to buy an app/game on the eshop if you wanted the new forms. not worth it to me haha

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Shh! How else am I supposed to justify my fat, feathered friend?
    ... it is totally okay to be fat and cozy :3 Especially if you are an adorable pokémon. ESPECIALLY but not exclusively.

#feathers
    #why

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've always wondered how Moltres would be if its flames were ever died down. It'd probably look like an average turkey, except without all the feathers, haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back